Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
I really love going back and playing "like that" now that the battle is over. shyt gives me chills. It hits so much harder now knowing what it would eventually lead to. Aubrey never thought he would have to answer for all those sneak disses. Kendrick stepped onto the batte field and told that boy no more hiding. It's UP.

That 6 week period from "like that" to "not like us" is something we'll never see again. My body still hasn't fully recovered from the lack of sleep in that final week. Once euphoria dropped these muthafukkers didn't let up. If Aubrey didn't throw in the white towel I was gonna do it myself :bryan:

When he said "you best work is a light pack" I assumed he was talking about Daylyt. Then it hit me Kendrick thinks Drake's best track is "God's Plan" .

Who wrote that.... Beam 😀 aka "Light Beam"

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Budden is right, if you really know how that works, then yeah Drake should be thanking Kendrick.

First time in years that drake was really relevant like that

I don’t think Aubrey wanted to come back into relevancy as a pedophile, best BBL in the world and being cyber bullied worldwide.

:lolbron:

fukk that Canadian tho

:pacspit:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe budden just said drake should thanks Kendrick for the stimulus package :wow:
Drake was always gonna do numbers but to the non super fans he had been declining since the middle of the last decade. Everybody is gonna be tuned into his next move whereas without this battle it’d be just another Drake album

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I don't see why not. Lil J from pgLang said be patient like a week ago.

Fred.

Yea i’m thinking this is going to be an EPIC video that puts the nail in the coffin for this battle. After this Drake will never fully respond again, he’ll just throw out some bitter subliminals.

I’m also hoping the video drop also signifies a new album era. The song itself is too good to not be put on an album.

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I know for a fact I went to the grocery store and sat in the parking lot for a half hour before going in because of hearing "Not Like Us" for the 1st time
I was on my way to meet my realtor to look at a house. On the way there Kendrick dropped. My wife and I slapping when we pull up. Soon as we get out the realtor come walking up like "Yooo he just killed Drake". It was epic.

Last edited: