Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
He dumbed it down for the masses.

Basically any rapper that tried to out bar Drake would be dismissed by the fact that Drake even competed.

Kendrick basically turned Drake into a damn jingle :mjlol:

Kendrick’s body of work already solidified his status as an MC

Drake using ghostwriters makes going bar for bar irrelevant.

In this era, whoever can generate the most memes, tweets, retweets and streams will be the winner.

Kendrick killed him in that regard.
He killed it in EVERY regard

everyone-gary.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He dumbed it down for the masses.

Basically any rapper that tried to out bar Drake would be dismissed by the fact that Drake even competed.

Kendrick basically turned Drake into a damn jingle :mjlol:

Kendrick’s body of work already solidified his status as an MC

Drake using ghostwriters makes going bar for bar irrelevant.

In this era, whoever can generate the most memes, tweets, retweets and streams will be the winner.

Kendrick killed him in that regard.
I don’t disagree here, but dude quoted my first impressions of the song, and from a rap/diss standpoint i didn’t think it was that good.

I will say, going in to the battle all people were talking about was “who’s the best rapper” “Big 3” etc.

It’s pretty ironic that kendrick won through streams and memes not “bars”

I think people just tired of Drake and he really had no chance either way. :manny:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
This is a fact.

It would do crazy numbers but Tik Tok & Instagram doing a better job imo, than a music video would do.

The people are putting their own humor in clips, making their own skits, making fun of Drake, they’re essentially doing Kendrick’s job for him.
Based on YouTube, videos are still very popular.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
feels weird replying to myself but something about this really rubs me the wrong way

i mean his uncle is LARRY fukkin GRAHAM. HE INVENTED SLAP BASS. nobody played like that before him. for all he did for bass playing, his name isnt nearly as well known as jimi hendrix or eddie van halen and it should be. and all drake can muster up is "... uh, he played with Prince." and of COURSE he names the most popular Al Green songs.

i really dont like this dude. there is no passion or creativity in him. his success is a slap in the face to art itself

sorry for rambling but god damn i hope i never hear a new Drake song again. just go and dont come back. :camby: