Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’ll be CRIMINAL if there’s no video for this.
Calls seem like they have been made. Like I said in the thread about Top can’t have the cash cow looking a degenerate freak. UMG needs all that money

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
In defense, music videos aren't popular nowadays. We don't have a rap city the basement, 106 and park, trl, hits from the street, video box, etc....
This is a fact.

It would do crazy numbers but Tik Tok & Instagram doing a better job imo, than a music video would do.

The people are putting their own humor in clips, making their own skits, making fun of Drake, they’re essentially doing Kendrick’s job for him.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
One thing I underestimated in this whole thing is how many people don’t like Drake.

Forget about the hip hop heads, there’s a lot of casual fans who don’t fukk with him, there’s a lot of white people who casually listen to hip hop and don’t like him either. And of course you got the ones who tolerated him only cuz women liked him.
Before this thread was created

After this thread was created

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
In defense, music videos aren't popular nowadays. We don't have a rap city the basement, 106 and park, trl, hits from the street, video box, etc....
I think they’re more popular than ever now. To the kids at least. They really love these artists so got IG so they can a real direct look into their lives etc. They feel like they KNOW them even more now.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Kendrick is desperate af yall stanning this.

This is really garbage, like really bad :mjlol:

This shyt kinda wack :patrice:

This is so gawd damn awkward now. What is he even doing on this?

I'm serious, what the fukk is he even talking about?

This is absolute garbage lmao. Just like his albums, every diss he has dropped has been worse than the last. And to be clear I had him up 2-0 going into yesterday....

This is trash though.

This in unlistenable :scusthov:

If this was on a Kendrick album…his fans would say “wtf is this”

But they gonna pretend they like it now

:dead:

ITS COMING OFF AS DESPERATE NOW.

DRAKE REALLY TOUCHED HIM.
(PAUSE)

HES JUST RUSHING BULLshyt OUT NOW
AND THE QUALITY DIPS WITH EACH SONG.

Going back to the first few pages is hilarious. The haters were trying their best :mjlol:

Last edited:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya bugging like having a video cuz of social media ain’t important, without a video, this battle drops like 3 tiers. shyt is below the Dre and snoop disses to eazy e and Tim dog….