Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
. If this video drops and Whitney is in it supporting Kendrick it will really cement Kendrick as THE winner and not just by hip hop standards but by EVERY metric he would have completely dismantled Drake and everything he said in his diss songs.
I don't see this happening.
I don't follow her on social media so she could be big on there in her own right but I'm guessing she doesn't want to be in the limelight especially when Kendrick himself is rarely seen outside.
Also the way he's playing it now is perfect, shows he's got no insecurities or ego that he needs to run and defend all allegations.
Would've been a good tactic for Drake to use as well. Completely ignore all allegations. Especially the unknown daughter. If that is can is fake, should've let the internet run with it and question his silence and drop the the proof of them planting fake leaks at the same time as the song.

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
All these excuses for your precious papi 🤣

He’s a famous child actor that became a billionaire bro. He ain’t jumping off the porch. He’s crashing out. :snoop:

He don’t got heart. He got money. That’s it. Anyone can have goons for hire. He’s Aubrey deep down inside. He can’t change that. :ufdup:

He can’t relate to lines like these:

When they jumped off the porch I was stumbling up the steps :wow:

I seen so much as a kid I’m surprised I don’t needle pop :wow:

he gone crash out for sure...

Drake is a narcissist... his ego wont let him take this L

my thing if he gone crash out it's gotta be on sum gangsta shyt and has to be in LA.. no diss songs or ig story memes...

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I don't see this happening.
I don't follow her on social media so she could be big on there in her own right but I'm guessing she doesn't want to be in the limelight especially when Kendrick himself is rarely seen outside.

She was in his music video during the Mr Morale era. If I remember correctly it was Count Me Out.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
he gone crash out for sure...

Drake is a narcissist... his ego wont let him take this L

my thing if he gone crash out it's gotta be on sum gangsta shyt and has to be in LA.. no diss songs or ig story memes...

If I was him, I would just take the L and just come out with a fire album. I miss his old sound.

And I will come out with some dance vibes just a big pop song.

He needs to let the beef go.

He doesn’t have the “cultural” ties to win IMO. For example, he really called Kendrick a cornball on Push Ups. lol smh.

Does Drake really not know how the world views him?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Seeing as we didn’t get a video for this

Or this

Or this

…I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t get anything at all. He does what he feels.

In defense, music videos aren't popular nowadays. We don't have a rap city the basement, 106 and park, trl, hits from the street, video box, etc....