Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Yeah Like That stayed hot no matter what Beyonce's team tried to do. "Bu bu but she's riding a horse :damn: " :mjlol:

Dua Lipa is punching the air right now though. It feels like she's been rolling out her album for half a year now only for the whole internet and mainstream media to focus on these diss tracks :heh:
Did other genres of music releases effect when and how another genre released music as much as now?

I don't mean the Kendrick/Drake beef I just mean music in general over the past couple years.

Could it have anything to do with labels not having as much money to invest into multiple artists from multiple different genres like they did before?

I've wondered this recently.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

you guys can't be this desperate. You can't even describe the process it would take to find some random tweets and put them into a rap record. the more likely solution is he came up with that shyt on his own, and it turns out other people made similar tweets because...you know...the idea that Drake fukks young girls is not new.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

you guys can't be this desperate. You can't even describe the process it would take to find some random tweets and put them into a rap record. the more likely solution is he came up with that shyt on his own, and it turns out other people made similar tweets because...you know...the idea that Drake fukks young girls is not new.
Bars tho. Lol.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
If that's the case why nikkas act like the bar was so fire? Lol
I'm not about to get into a back and forth arguing about the general public's opinion lol. I'm just pointing out that it's been said before and I'd imagine most people of a certain age remember it. Hell I think it was used in an episode of Family Guy before.