Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I never thought Kendrick had a song like this in him. He’s always had little hints of comedy in his songs throughout the years but nothing so overt.

Starting pgLang and taking on his cousin as his protege has added a more care free element to his style and you’ve seen trickles of it in songs like Family Ties, Range Brothers & Hillbillies.

So Baby Keem deserves a shout for this shyt too
You could definitely see in in these songs :wow:

Also this classic

CAUSE THIS IS MY SINGLEEEEE :ahh:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
The only thing that I think will stop this song from completely taking over is the fact that there's no way this shyt gets radio spins. This shyt is talking way too spicy and I think that hurts the longevity. They'd have to edit the fukk out of this shyt :mjlol:
is there even a radio edit?

I think a radio edit could be fun, if he actually changes some lyrics instead of backmasking or muting them

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
The only thing that I think will stop this song from completely taking over is the fact that there's no way this shyt gets radio spins. This shyt is talking way too spicy and I think that hurts the longevity. They'd have to edit the fukk out of this shyt :mjlol:

You might be right if it's a clean edit like this.

Isn't as good without the curses, cause the curses make it hilarious

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I don't think the radio edits songs that badly... you can say some of those things and I believe on Satellite Radio you don't have to edit anything.
i think he could've kept ass in FAN and HO in OVHO, and it would've been solid.

they could argue ovho is a call out like say hoooo and ass is a tame word for radio

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
someone just posted its going #1 on the radio as well ahah