Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
@spliz has been losing his mind for the last week. I just pulled up posts from 8 years ago from HERE... where people are sayin "OV-HO".. it's been around forever. I've said it myself.

Also, "Certified Loverboy? More like Certified Pedophile..." another one... been around forever. Nobody said these lines were GOAT.. they LAUGHED at them because they are funny, obvious jokes...

You need to sit down somewhere and reevaluate why you are doin all this... :mjlol:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Because I linked to a post from 2016, on here, using the same sh*t.
So? I'm confused on your point. Can't be picking and chosing threads like that cause you deem it not important.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
On a serious note I don't think Dot took the lines but I will say the same people defending him would use this against Drake in a second. Lol

Drake has entire reference tracks out there.... everyone knows he don't write and they also know that he needs to be shown how to perform the lines.

You are going out desperate..

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
People made like them shyts was goat level tho. Lol

Who did that. We were clowning Drake because that shyt was clever and funny. There are too many people on twitter (and the planet) to assume some punchlines on a hit record are always unique.

The funny thing is when Kendrick actually did the double entendre shyt you were saying ehhh (Euphoria). Nothing he does is gonna impress you we get it. But there was multiple pages of you arguing over one error in a bar about a actor's name but nothing to say about multiple errors Drake's bars. All while defending a man who literally has people writing his bars. Make it make sense.
:mjlol:

I called this shyt weeks ago btw: Kendrick from the west coast and was gonna clown Drake on some Dollars & Sense type shyt. And he did. Simple and to the point.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
You're confused why we don't need a thread accusing Kendrick of stealing things that were ON HERE prior to the Tweets he supposedly stole them from? :what:

Fred.
There was more than one line you tripping, you doing too much