Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
This is the LAST time I'll be commenting on this beef. I swear I wash my hands

But what's taking the video so long? They waiting for Drake to drop or something?

Or maybe they think it's insensitive to drop the song while Drake is going through the aftermath of the shooting

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Its insane how big this song is

They playing this shyt on nba playoffs and its like 5% of it even safe for tv :dead:

Drake lost :dead:
It was time for a change. Drake been around coasting claiming the top spot. This is this eras Nas vs Jay. And the ether formula still worlds. Disdain jokes and quotables

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Imo, Drake wanted to pull the other 2 of the "big three" into the song and basically lil bro them with their assistance and Kendrick saw the play from a mile away.
I've been saying this from jump. First Person Shooter was supposed to be about Drake solidifying himself as top dog over his peers. Kendrick was disgusted by that and chose to crash out...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is the LAST time I'll be commenting on this beef. I swear I wash my hands

But what's taking the video so long? They waiting for Drake to drop or something?

Or maybe they think it's insensitive to drop the song while Drake is going through the aftermath of the shooting

What's taking so long? The song came out 5 days ago. It hasn't even been a full week. :mjlol:

Each day it's increased in streams too. There's no reason to rush a video. Let this sh*t breathe, then when the streams dip a bit hit em with the video. Boom, the song is back up.

Fred.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
This rap battle must pause for police investigation of the shooting and subsequent break in attempt at Drake's Toronto home. The LAPD is involved too.

Later, the feds will raid The Embassy. <-------- whose prophecy?

Daps
I never thought Kendrick had a song like this in him. He’s always had little hints of comedy in his songs throughout the years but nothing so overt.

Starting pgLang and taking on his cousin as his protege has added a more care free element to his style and you’ve seen trickles of it in songs like Family Ties, Range Brothers & Hillbillies.

So Baby Keem deserves a shout for this shyt too