Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope artwork for this compilation of songs

NtahP32.jpeg

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

My personal theory is that he believes Drake did Cole foul on First Person Shooter, the song he allegedly also wanted Kendrick on.

peep the video and watch from beginning to end. The construction is two peers going head to head in battle, by the second half of the video, J Cole is curiously absent and a statue of Drake is unveiled before a crowd of celebrating.

I don't think we gotta put on tinfoil hats to see how the optics of this begs some questions.

Imo, Drake wanted to pull the other 2 of the "big three" into the song and basically lil bro them with their assistance and Kendrick saw the play from a mile away.

:francis:

Facts

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
That was the first Joe Budden Podcast I watched in ages. He leveled up big time since the last time I watched years ago. The set looks really professional. Anyways, Joe shouted out message boards and I feel he was used similar talking points about the beef that we've had up here. But he broke it down really good especially the whole "Come outside" thing. Also the part about how K Dot changed the whole mood of the battle with "Meet the Grahams" and how scary and spooky Alchemist production can be. That's because he originally worked with Mobb and Havoc is the King of that spooky type of production.

But good show from Joe. I do not watch these Rap Podcasts because a lot of them are just basically hip hop gossip tabloids in audio form. Meanwhile Mal was having a damn meltdown on that clip I saw because "Meet the Grahams" clearly stepped on "Family Matters". Rory actually came very objectively about K Dot using so many styles against Drake. No way Mal would have been that emotional if Drake was winning. He was clearly that animated because he knows deep down Drake is losing. Anyways, K Dot still hasn't responded. "Heart Part 6" have over 1 Million dislikes. I guess that says it all.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

My personal theory is that he believes Drake did Cole foul on First Person Shooter, the song he allegedly also wanted Kendrick on.

peep the video and watch from beginning to end. The construction is two peers going head to head in battle, by the second half of the video, J Cole is curiously absent and a statue of Drake is unveiled before a crowd of celebrating.

I don't think we gotta put on tinfoil hats to see how the optics of this begs some questions.

Imo, Drake wanted to pull the other 2 of the "big three" into the song and basically lil bro them with their assistance and Kendrick saw the play from a mile away.

:francis:

Agreed. Also I have a feeling Drake was supposed to appear at Dreamville Fest and backed out when he learned Cole was gonna peace it up with Kendrick. Drake has also mentioned Cole in each diss in a dismissive way, almost alluding to him being a coward/bytch.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Agreed. Also I have a feeling Drake was supposed to appear at Dreamville Fest and backed out when he learned Cole was gonna peace it up with Kendrick. Drake has also mentioned Cole in each diss in a dismissive way, almost alluding to him being a coward/bytch.

I meannnnnnn thats nothing most of us haven’t said. Before this battle went nuclear everybody was calling Cole a coward

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

He def been lil bro in Cole on his diss tracks lol. I doubt he is on the fall off like they originally said he would be.