Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyway I heard this shyt last night in this bar and grill and yeah…it’s not looking too good.

I rock with Drakes music heavy but this one is serious. It took a while to grow on me but it’s fire I can’t lie. Once I heard it outside, and started subconsciously boppin I knew it was over. Drake gonna get clowned for a bit with this one.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, that would explain Kendrick's numbers but not Drake's unless you are saying Drake's own fanbase wants his downfall
Drake's fanbase verses everyone that's not. I think you are overestimating how many fans Drake actually has.

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, I hope you ain’t no older than 20 with this stupid shyt.
You only call it stupid because you can't combat it. Ironically that's very childish behavior you're displaying right now.

And keep in mind I like Kendrick, but I can see what this shyt is from the outside in.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
i aint never seen a counterattack like that in real time done in Rap. MTG dropped and immediately killed any momentum Family Matters had.

No wonder he sound so depressed on The Heart 6
He really thought he had it in the bag with that track.
It's like a Boxer hitting clean on the chin with the hardest punch you had and he still walking you down :mjcry:

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
Kendrick’s got my vote, he won.

In the last 2 days I’ve heard a few cars driving around playing “Not Like Us” and I’m in NY.

My teenager came home talking about it, and she doesn’t listen to Hip Hop

And this 43 year old freaky soccer Mom I’m hooking up with asked me to send her all the songs and explain what’s happening.

WATTBA

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most these people all share fans, drake got the upper hand with all the pop girls who fukks with him too…but they not like us
I agree. Pop girls are not gonna stand down with him they're sheep so they gonna follow who the real or saying is hot. That's a lot of whats going on rn.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyway I heard this shyt last night in this bar and grill and yeah…it’s not looking too good.

I rock with Drakes music heavy but this one is serious. It took a while to grow on me but it’s fire I can’t lie. Once I heard it outside, and started subconsciously boppin I knew it was over. Drake gonna get clowned for a bit with this one.

It's a summer anthem

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick’s got my vote, he won.

In the last 2 days I’ve heard a few cars driving around playing “Not Like Us” and I’m in NY.

My teenager came home talking about it, and she doesn’t listen to Hip Hop

And this 43 year old freaky soccer Mom I’m hooking up with asked me to send her all the songs and explain what’s happening.

WATTBA
My nikka! My stepdaughter listen to alternative rock and she had to break down to her mama how her whole high school is saying Drake got washed and the heart part 6 was sad🤣

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
shyt been on repeat since it dropped, just randomly catching the hyphy holy ghost. :blessed:

Q: What's the consensus on the line about Chubbs getting his hand- me downs? We really think they talking about clothes? :lupe:

i figured he was talking about women…maybe he’s tryna put that stain on chubbs jacket too but idk…:hubie: