Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Eh, 2 of your number ones happening because of Drake is not necessarily a good thing. When you think about it Like That might not even have cracked top 10 with the diss and Not Like Us probably wouldn't have seen the top 40.

Whatever you think about it is pretty irrelevant since they were diss tracks.
They were never made with the intention to chart that just happened organically they were made to whoop that ass. (Feet)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Eh, 2 of your number ones happening because of Drake is not necessarily a good thing. When you think about it Like That might not even have cracked top 10 with the diss and Not Like Us probably wouldn't have seen the top 40.
Ahh, the need drake defense when drake can’t even make drake do the bigger numbers here

:camby:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
One of the worst things that could happen is a catchy diss track.

I just been doing random shyt and Not Like Us hook just starts playing in my head. :mjlol:
The fact that this song is a banger lmaooooo

Kendrick whole demeanor needs to be on some DAMN shyt. Drake can’t really compete when the beats are crazy and hooks are catchy :mjlol:

Ironically this is the same reason Meek lost his beef with Drake :laff:

Daps

But they both did make it to the top.

Let's not make anything negative of this feat.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatever you think about it is pretty irrelevant since they were diss tracks.
They were never made with the intention to chart that just happened organically they were made to whoop that ass. (Feet)
That's true but that still doesn't change what I said. People just wanted Drake's downfall.