Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Them mansion parties are wild over there.

Consent in Canada is 16 & I'm sure more than a few pre-16 females have slipped past those doors over the past few years.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This is ether level man. Actually this is worse. This is the most destructive diss track of all time. I feel bad for Drake. This man’s name is tarnished for at least the summer, probably much longer.
fukk it
rocky-iv-dolph-lundgren.gif

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Kendrick’s got my vote, he won.

In the last 2 days I’ve heard a few cars driving around playing “Not Like Us” and I’m in NY.

My teenager came home talking about it, and she doesn’t listen to Hip Hop

And this 43 year old freaky soccer Mom I’m hooking up with asked me to send her all the songs and explain what’s happening.

WATTBA
SHE NEEDS TO STAY HER ASS INSIDE :damn:

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Ak just said there was supposed to be new music today, he said he won’t say from who but it’s been pushed back due to the incident today at the pedophile palace.
This shyt over dog, nobody even wants new music at this point this was a good battle

Daps
Probably Drake was supposed to drop because ak was nodding his head and rapping “ They not like us “ and it said “ I know it looks good right now but I promise its not over “

This beef about to pick right back up.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
This shyt goes hard

:salute: Kendrick

I can't believe ppl were hyping up a talentless hack, who has his lyrics ghostwritten...given flows to trace via reference tracks...never speaks on anything meaningful...grew up mocking black ppl to his white friends..and just an all around shytty person

I'm glade a real artist gave him that work and showed him the levels

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ak just said there was supposed to be new music today, he said he won’t say from who but it’s been pushed back due to the incident today at the pedophile palace.

Probably Drake was supposed to drop because ak was nodding his head and rapping “ They not like us “ and it said “ I know it looks good right now but I promise its not over “

This beef about to pick right back up.
lol Drake’s ego couldn’t handle the reaction to Part 6.

He should leave this shyt alone. Kendrick probably been waiting in the cut perfecting a potential response

Daps
lol Drake’s ego couldn’t handle the reaction to Part 6.

He should leave this shyt alone. Kendrick probably been waiting in the cut perfecting a potential response
Lmao his writers probably took a senzu bean after the heart and told pedopapi they got new material lol

Honestly I think Drake wants to drop after the heart. Seeing he can’t be versatile like dot has and wants to drop another club diss.