Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
what about suga free?

that was the first name i thought of at least. :yeshrug:
Go to 1:38, but yea, Free one of the OG’s who adopted it in SoCal and with the Bible references, Kendrick could’ve been paying homage to him too. Point is, Kendrick was in a west coast pocket, not Detroit - all love to them tho

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
:russ:

I can't believe Drake released his own version of "Blueprint 2/Supa Ugly". No wonder K Dot hasn't responded. He really doesn't have too. Drake was very low-energy and defensive. How you use a Fake AI Tupac talking trash like:

"Hurry up, you taking to long, Come outside. Release something for the Taylor Swifties"

To

"Man I don't care if you drop 10 more disses, I'm good"

Ya'll cried and begged for the man to come outside now that it's getting a little dark, he wanna go inside. LOL. Clearly "6:16 in LA" took it's toll because he wanted to mess with K Dot's "Heart" Series in the same way he messed up his "AM/PM" Series. Also "Meet the Grahams" and "Not Like Us" was like a literal one-two punch LOL @ "The people giving info are clowns". Seconds later, "But I was the one behind it all". Just stop. K Dot has proven to be several steps ahead of Drake this entire beef. "Meet the Grahams" was the most shocking moment of the beef. It was a counterpunch at the perfect time. "Not Like Us" becoming a club banger pretty much ended this.

Drake sounded tired and ready to go home on "Heart part 6". As for who's lying or telling the truth. Nobody has verified Jay getting chased to NaS building in 88 and calling his numbers. Drake has proven nothing about what he said. But some people wanna say K Dot gotta prove the "Secret Daughter:". Drake is the one with Pregnant Woman on album covers. It's not out the realm of possibilities he could have a Kid out there. I took that verse as saying Drake isn't a good parent overall. Meanwhile K Dot said he would use "Mr. Morale" without having all the facts on "Euphoria" and that's what he did. Also this dude really mentioned Whitney on 3 Diss Tracks. Pathetic.

K Dot has been on Offense this entire Beef. Meanwhile Drake sounded very defensive. K Dot has not validated anything Drake has said. He was the one that brought up "Young Girls" on "Taylor Made AI". He's the one mentioning that Stranger Things girl because he's obsessed with social media and the internet He knows that was the talk out there long before K Dot said anything. This is why he got cooked. Drake clearly has a problem with people in relationships because he has trouble in maintaining them. I'm sure the higher ups are putting in calls. We'll see if there anymore disses. But K Dot should drop a video for something. With all that said, I will respect any rapper who dropped 4 Disses in a battle so I do Salute Drake for going through with this. He still lost though. "No Like Us" is a banger, that last minute is so catchy, it's crazy how that part is already going viral.

Nah Drake's Blueprint 2 will be on his next album. Kendrick might keep his foot on his neck for the summer, but for the most part these 2 queers will start subbing each other full time going forward

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Man, I’m sorry I shyt on the time Kenny spent with Keem, seems he needed some free spirits time to unlock his comedic fukkery. This song gets funnier every time and hearing him flow like this brings me joy.

So 🫡 to Keem

Keem music is ass outside of Orange Soda and Family Ties.

Kendrick need to make him go through a boot camp to step his game up

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Dude is a f*cking clown and that "Drake put pics of the fake daughter on the wall!" weird ass conspiracy theory was started by Drake stan ALMIGHTEE on Twitter, who later admitted he was wrong.

How these cats got a platform, voices in the game, and don't do basic research? It's pathetic.

Fred.
Really exposing how low the bar is for this new “music media”. Just taking hot take from the internet and preparing them on a bigger platform. The media used to be more locked in and be the people to create the takes (not that they were always right back then either)

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Worst part about this that the West Coast music is about to make a big big comeback behind this record.

I don't care for it outside of Pac and TDE :hubie:

Not Crodie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy how everyone understood drake was lying about that planted info...and whats funny is that even if it was true, it still makes drake look bad and I'm sure kendrick knew it was fake and still went with it because at that point it would have been lies vs lies, and he knew he had Not Like Us coming straight after that :dead: