Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Euphoria really deserves to go #1 & hopefully it will at a later time but NLU is just a monster.

The Ov-Hoe & step this way parts just leave so many possibilities with crowd participation.

Its crazy how we got an organic club song from a beef. You know how insane that is??

And Kendrick wrote it in less than a day.... he really channeled '96 Pac :wow:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
GM7eSJ5XsAA5ppf

GM7eSJ3WcAAZtCm

Whitney the biggest victim in this :to:
You didn’t listen to this song just like the dikkhead that posted this shyt :russ:
You Aubrey Angel ass nikkas are trying to make everything stick with this false allegation
Just like with Mother I
Thinking yall got a win but you white bois telling on yourselves crying behind this gelato colored fakkit from Toronto
Listen to the lyrics and song instead of skimming through it

Meanwhile Aubrey been caught in all kinds of definitions and audio about little girls :russ:
Now you want nikkas to show proof of an innocent child too
When Aubrey has clearly told nikkas on his own records he got a dikk policing problem
Having a illegitimate or legitimate daughter is not out of the realm for one of the biggest artist ever
This is how I know you white bois
The amount of copium

Last edited:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
You didn’t listen to this song just like the dikkhead that posted this shyt :russ:
You Aubrey Angel ass nikkas are trying to make everything stick with this false allegation
Just like with Mother I
Thinking yall got a win but you white bois telling on yourselves crying behind this gelato colored fakkit from Toronto
Listen to the lyrics and song into of skimming through it

Meanwhile Aubrey been caught in all kinds of definitions and audio about little girls :russ:
Now you want nikkas to show proof of an innocent child too
When Aubrey has clearly told nikkas on his own records he got a dikk policing problem
Having a illegitimate or legitimate daughter is out of the realm for one one the biggest artist ever
This is how I know you white bois
The amount of copium

They reaching so hard they might dislocate something :francis:It's rough for them right now :wow:

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Euphoria really deserves to go #1 & hopefully it will at a later time but NLU is just a monster.

The Ov-Hoe & step this way parts just leave so many possibilities with crowd participation.

Its crazy how we got an organic club song from a beef. You know how insane that is??
Wonder what the Vegas odds were on Kendrick winning this with a #1 Billboard Club Smash about Drake being a pedophile that’s getting played on TNT.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Btw, when this song dropped people referenced newer artists who use similar flow Kendrick used especially in the 2nd verse, I'm not really too familiar with any newer artists (like rappers born in late90s or early 00s or so) so I can't really tell. I saw Royce mentioned some Detroit/mid-west artist too..

But...to me the 2nd verse (some parts in the 1st) sounds more like E-40 (or sometimes maybe even WC)? Or am I bugging/just old, lol?

@SunZoo @Insensitive
Go listen to SOB x RBE - slimmy b and daboii also used this flow. That offbeat shyt started in the bay, but since dot from LA, I’ll let Drakeo have it

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of the day, the only thing approaching hard proof of any of these allegations is a crazy internet paper trail of Drake having what would be considered to be inappropriate behavior around young girls.

Drake himself had an opportunity to present proof of what he’s accusing Kendrick of and has declined to do so.