Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Will never forget the moment.
Wolves-Nuggets game on.
Get the alert Kendrick just dropped.
After MTG feeling a sense of dread about what sick depravity was about to start.
Hearing “Mustard on the Beat Ho” and realizing it was a club bop.
Hearing the A-Minorrrrrrrrrr part
Just laughing

Legendary
And I’ll give Drake one, pushups was a moment. Somehow, that’s all he had in that sense. Family matters didn’t get a chance to be one.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Drake was responding to being called a snitch, but I don’t remember anyone ever calling him a snitch 😂😂😂

Drake was on social media and warping angles. That’s why I don’t see how anyone can believe the cap he talking about he set this whole thing up. Kendrick knew he was going to drop family matters from someone from his team. How you drop family matters and then the nikka drops a diss on your family shortly after. I legit get confused with family matters and Meet the Grahams since the song is really about family matters.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Will never forget the moment.
Wolves-Nuggets game on.
Get the alert Kendrick just dropped.
After MTG feeling a sense of dread about what sick depravity was about to start.
Hearing “Mustard on the Beat Ho” and realizing it was a club bop.
Hearing the A-Minorrrrrrrrrr part
Just laughing

Legendary
I was at an event with my girl and just checking my phone and I saw all these "KENDRICK DROPPED AGAIN?!" tweets, put my headphones on and rushed to YouTube :russ: I could barely hear it but that "A MINORRRRRR" bar was loud and clear :lolbron:

Grand_Verbalizer

All Star
Daps
Where's @3Rivers to make a customized OV-HOE Daft Punk helmet ?

FIYH095KG8FF8Y8.jpg
Tumblr-l-2223415453516623.jpg

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Drake was on social media and warping angles. That’s why I don’t see how anyone can believe the cap he talking about he set this whole thing up. Kendrick knew he was going to drop family matters from someone from his team. How you drop family matters and then the nikka drops a diss on your family shortly after. I legit get confused with family matters and Meet the Grahams since the song is really about family matters.
And not only that, the name Meet the Grahams was a clear play of Family Matters with the 80s/90s sitcoms sounding titles. He clearly heard the song prior.