Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Why so many grown black men dikk riding so hard for Drake? :dahell:
Drake got some cool songs but his target audience are women.

Mal is a personification of Drake's music lately. Vapid and vain music built for 40 year olds that still hang out at hookah bars and leave money bag emojis under any and every IG thot.

"37 but you showing up as a 7 year old"

I know Mal took that bar personally.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
i aint hear that shyt playing anywhere, even one time, except on twitter lmao

:stopitslime: I live in Alabama and have heard it at the brunch spot me and my girl went to Sunday and at the lounge we went to the night before twice back to back. No Drake disses were played, they did play a few Drake songs but surprisingly they boo'd him at around the 3rd one.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Man I haven't had/seen these kind of reactions to diss lines since Story of Adidon. I bet even Drake team was in the studio like :huhldup:

RDC still ain't put out a parody of their boy Jermaine apologizing like a bytch :sas2: . They don't want to fukk that Dreamville bag up smh

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
Update, kendrick will be competiting with himself for the top spot

Euphoria really deserves to go #1 & hopefully it will at a later time but NLU is just a monster.

The Ov-Hoe & step this way parts just leave so many possibilities with crowd participation.

Its crazy how we got an organic club song from a beef. You know how insane that is??