Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Of course. Neither one of them gonna get into a physical altercation at any industry events, which is the only functions in which they’d be in the same room.

Also there’s more than enough distance between them, Kendrick don’t go nowhere except the Grammies and Drake doesn’t even show up to the Grammys anymore. Kendrick will probably be on tour this summer and Drake will probably go on tour this Fall-Winter. They’ll more than likely NEVER physically see one another in the next 3-5 years
I don't think they'll be in the same room for 10+ years to be completely honest

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Words aren't your forte.
Let's use numbers.

(1 + 0.5) x .5 = 0.75
Kendrick's children with his 'mixed queen' are still blacker than Drake.

(0.5 + 0) x .5 = 0.25
And 3x as black as his child with a white woman.

You're bad at this.
Stop.
Pretentiousness.

I expect nothing less from Kendrick and his stans.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Pretentiousness.

I expect nothing less from Kendrick and his stans.
took you 15 minutes to look up how to spell that word, huh?

See. That was pretentious. What you quoted? That was just math. Math has no ego :yeshrug:

Your inability to answer... literally anything stated without just parroting someone else's words is fascinating.
Your inability to consider that I may not be a "Kendrick Stan" and really just fascinated by watching an LA nikka from Chicago put out the hardest Bay Area track since the LA nikka from New York was still shouting out Oakland in '93 is funny.
Your inability to really compete here in any facet despite antagonizing the situation with half-ass bars that don't get off how you want them to... that... that would make your Canadian Daddy very proud. Like father like son.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
kendrick stans just in here sucking eachother's dikk :russ:

by far the most biased, out of touch stans I have ever seen in the history of rap.