Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Does anyone realize Drake lost 2 battles this week?

One against Kendrick & one against Metro Boomin :wow:

That BBL beat is crazy and Metro started a fun trend on it :dead:
Metro crowdsourcing a posse cut diss is accidentally THE most genius way a producer could ever deal with someone going at them.
There's a quote by Mark Twain about never antagonize someone who buys ink by the barrel.
Welp.
Never engage in music beef with A nikka WHO MAKE IN-DEMAND BEATS.

Same. fukking. Energy.

Daps
- There were rumblings/warning signs from all the usual suspects that had been on point about what was next, said were getting a drop today, they quiet now

- Top and punch seemingly called it

I mean it’s possible Kendrick says fukk it and goes anyway but he is really devaluing dudes stock and it’s only working because there’s already smoke there.

If he gets to mic drop with that bullshyt record without getting spanked again…
Man I get it but I don’t like that the last record released of this battle was Drake still talking shyt whether he sounded defeated or not he was still poppin shyt. He need to fully submit . Kendrick said he wants that man to die. fukk it release that shyt on SoundCloud ifgaf

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
:dead: So how did we go from super blood hardcore gangster to dressing like a fāg model?
people with prior gang affiliation really don't ever need to explain later-life pivots to people without them tbh.
even if I tried to explain it to you you wouldn't get it.
so I won't.
Carry on dikkriding a nikka who dress strictly in motorcycle outfits just to get chauffered around in them :hubie:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
people with prior gang affiliation really don't ever need to explain later-life pivots to people without them tbh.
even if I tried to explain it to you you wouldn't get it.
so I won't.
Carry on dikkriding a nikka who dress strictly in motorcycle outfits just to get chauffered around in them :hubie:
:dead: I damn sure don’t know nothing about gang culture but I know for a fact they don’t dress like gay cowboys.

:dead: Also, motorcycle clothes is better than dressing like a gayer version of Andre 3K.