Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
images
:heh:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Let’s keep it 100. All that pedo shyt don’t mean nothing.

The REAL reason why Drake has been a hard target is because of his Jewish background. He grew up around Jews. He was raised by a Jew and he came into rap as a Jew.

Yet he changed his whole persona, and saying nikka like it’s nothing.

People talk shyt about his pops because he’s black. People talk about his mom and his son.

But nobody says anything about him being Jewish. Pusha T had to find pics of him in blackface but people didn’t get the hint.

They Not Like Us is code for fukk that Jew CAC and ALL of them who run the music industry. This beef wasn’t just against Drake. It was against the powers that be that back him.

And I guarantee you if they start playing this at these Israel protest, they will find a way to say it’s antisemitic. And that’s the ONE card IDF Drizzy has been waiting to pull which is why he has no problem sneak dissing, beefing with whoever and doing foul shyt. He has his Jewish card in his back pocket.

Which is another reason why I never liked him. :pacspit:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
some bullshyt
ain't never gonna understand the mindset of y'all who come in a thread just to try and antagonize other people with a hot take that is clearly in the minority. Solely to try and get a reaction.

Are you a sim? Is your social need in red? What's the logic?
Asking for myself because it don't make no sense to me tbh :yeshrug:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:
I've mentioned my rappin' ass ex on here.
She wears them damn sparkly cow boy boots.

But I know not to talk to much shyt about her directly.

:yeshrug:
I'm not gang affiliated and I don't want her folks on my ass.

This is the coli though, y'all would talk spicy to somebody in skinny jeans circa-2012 and get your whole
house sprayed up.

:laff:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Screenshot-2024-05-06-at-2-04-43-PM.jpg

@5n0man @fact @Novembruh
yall team meeting finished yet?
How the fukk you have a picture of 3 young boys at your fingertips so quick? I was just making the easy joke at your weird post, but this shyt is extra. If they checked your hd you better hope you don't see cell block 1

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ain't never gonna understand the mindset of y'all who come in a thread just to try and antagonize other people with a hot take that is clearly in the minority. Solely to try and get a reaction.

And them nikkas be posting nonstop too him and that Knickstapecity clown. Like you aint gonna convince us go to the drake threads with that shyt

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.

it aint that serious breh - all in good fun.

i am trolling yall.

i dont care who wins the battle, i think the song sucks, because i dont like how kendrick raps. never have. but he said some funny ass shyt at the end of the song.

i will play it in the whip tmrw see if it sounds better. i only listened on shyt laptop quality thus far.

EZ

edit: @fact i stole that meme from another site

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Let’s keep it 100. All that pedo shyt don’t mean nothing.

The REAL reason why Drake has been a hard target is because of his Jewish background. He grew up around Jews. He was raised by a Jew and he came into rap as a Jew.

Yet he changed his whole persona, and saying nikka like it’s nothing.

People talk shyt about his pops because he’s black. People talk about his mom and his son.

But nobody says anything about him being Jewish. Pusha T had to find pics of him in blackface but people didn’t get the hint.

They Not Like Us is code for fukk that Jew CAC and ALL of them who run the music industry. This beef wasn’t just against Drake. It was against the powers that be that back him.

And I guarantee you if they start playing this at these Israel protest, they will find a way to say it’s antisemitic. And that’s the ONE card IDF Drizzy has been waiting to pull which is why he has no problem sneak dissing, beefing with whoever and doing foul shyt. He has his Jewish card in his back pocket.

Which is another reason why I never liked him. :pacspit:
slave talk 2....not once ... but in this beef twice