Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
:heh: He the black messiah wifing up a mixed queen

:heh: YA DEAD YA DEAD
the man you're quoting grew up in a predominantly Jewish suburb because he is half white and was raised primarily by the white parent.
Trying to get off 'lol you like light skin' jokes while literally the color of unprocessed paper is living in a glass house and throw rocks at a mountain.

Your lack of understanding of irony speaks volumes.
Because it compounds onto your lack of understanding about character evolution, growth or the repercussions of the environment you are a product of and tells me further conversation with you on this topic is a grand waste of time.

I'd literally rather listen to Comeback Season straight through with no skips.
At least I'd laugh doing that.

I cede the floor to the lowest intellect. Carry on.

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
giphy.gif
are you myyyyyyyyyyyyyy friend...

giphy.gif
are we locked innnnnnnnnn
Probably one of my fav parts on the track cuz it's so mischievously threatening on some Joker/serial killer steez. I know that shyt is giving Drake nightmares.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
the man you're quoting grew up in a predominantly Jewish suburb because he is half white and was raised primarily by the white parent.
Trying to get off 'lol you like light skin' jokes while literally the color of unprocessed paper is living in a glass house and throw rocks at a mountain.

Because it compounds onto your lack of understanding about character evolution, growth or the repercussions of the environment you are a product of and tells me further conversation with you on this topic is a grand waste of time.

:heh: You typed up a whole bunch of nothing.

:heh: That is the point. Breh like how you going to come at me with that bs when you’re supposed to be the black messiah but you’re with a mixed woman and a PAWG connoisseur on the side.

:heh: It ain’t that deep, breh. You can understand Kenny and his Pulitzer award winning rhymes, I’m sure you can understand this.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Im not usually the type to kick a man when hes down, but as a fan of rap music my whole life Im loving this song going VIRAL, Multi PLATINUM IN HOURS and humbling this dikkhead

From just memory, let me see how many people I can recall that DONT fukk with him either now or had an issue with him b4

Kendrick
Pusha T
Kanye
Jay-Z
ASAP
Future
Metro Boomin
Rick Ross
French Montana
Common
Ludacris
Swizz Beats
DMX
Timbaland
Alchemist
Tory Lanez
Meg The Stallion
Meek Mill
Sauce Walka
xxxtentacion
Mos Def
Andre 3000
Tyga
Joe Budden
Fabolous

Are all these people wrong and Drake is the victim? :aicmon:

This is good for Hip Hop, no one should be able to bully the whole genre with out consequence... ask 50 how that turned out :yeshrug:

He’s Jewish what did you expect :mjlol:

Look at what Israel has done all year.

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

When I first heard about Wayne's new artist Drake and saw the pictures I thought it was going to be some Colby O Donis/off brand Craig David shyt. He got so lucky that Kanye dropped 808s and a new lane opened for a soft Canadian rapper-singer like him to jump into. That was a time when K Dot was doing battle raps and touring with Game and Jay Rock. Drake was never even on XXL Freshmen.