Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I think Drake got robbed at new ho king and he thought Kendrick would use it against him after he said the gunna line.
Yeah, all the Chinese restaurant stuff started resurfacing after the Gunna Wunna line so Drake was reading the internet too much, just like when he Millie Bobbied himself.

He didn't know Kenny was bout to reveal a pedophile ring :picard:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This and Meet the Grahams are classics but obviously people aren't gonna play the latter that much. That's the most disturbed diss I've ever heard, and I listen to drill music...
Meet the Grahams reminded me of when I heard Eminem’s Kim for the first time. Dudes putting a horror film in audio format.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Im not usually the type to kick a man when hes down, but as a fan of rap music my whole life Im loving this song going VIRAL, Multi PLATINUM IN HOURS and humbling this dikkhead

From just memory, let me see how many people I can recall that DONT fukk with him either now or had an issue with him b4

Kendrick
Pusha T
Kanye
Jay-Z
ASAP
Future
Metro Boomin
Rick Ross
French Montana
Common
Ludacris
Swizz Beats
DMX
Timbaland
Alchemist
Tory Lanez
Meg The Stallion
Meek Mill
Sauce Walka
xxxtentacion
Mos Def
Andre 3000
Tyga
Joe Budden
Fabolous

Are all these people wrong and Drake is the victim? :aicmon:

This is good for Hip Hop, no one should be able to bully the whole genre with out consequence... ask 50 how that turned out :yeshrug:

Daps
Yo…. I’m not satisfied, I’m sorry.

The fact this dikkhead gets to tell an obvious inspector gadget ass lie, make fun of child abuse and diss the man’s family again after he was given opportunity to keep it cute only to wave the white flag and possibly get suits involved, Kendrick deserves to finish his plate.

wtf now? No video? Gotta leak the rest of the rollout, I don’t like this.

But why is everyone assuming Kendrick is not dropping anything else? I would understand riding the wave of Not Like This for a moment

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the funniest parts of this whole thing is Drake going from "Nah, you gonna follow through!" to "Wait, you got ten songs?!" :whoa:
He miscalculated Kendrick's character so bad. He really thought Kendrick was this nerdy good kid pushover from a bad neighborhood. Now his voice shivering when Kendrick dancing on his ass and won't let up. Didn't he hear Damn? The type of muppet Drake is aint come from no type of streets.