Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
This shyt got me listening to other kendrick songs different

Can't nobody tell me N95 wasn't a drake diss now

Even some of the shyt he said in that song he repeats in these disses "take off the fufu, take off the clout chase, take off the wifi" "imma take ten steps and im takin off top 5"

"You can't hide behind wifi"
Maybe it’s been discussed but I see Element as a Drake diss.

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
According to AllHipHop, ScHoolboy Q, seemingly a friend to Cole and a well-known associate of Lamar, reportedly slid a word of advice during the Dreamville Festival.

AllHipHop notes: “Allegedly, ScHoolboy Q had a conversation with J. Cole at the Dreamville Festival. Our writer confirmed that ScHoolboy Q was at the festival and that they did have a conversation. She couldn’t corroborate what they talked about, but sources are telling me that they gave him a warning.”

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
The West Coast remix will dominate this summer :wow:

I don't think it can be said enough:

Using 2pac AI vocals to diss a rapper from Compton ended Drayoncé in this battle. This was a fatal, SELF-INFLICTED wound on Drayoncé's part due to his arrogance, ego, and honestly trying to vulture culture one too many times. Drayoncé not only inadvertently united the entire west coast (sans Game) against him, but now Kendrick has a summer anthem that I assume is getting a video and at least one remix (wouldn't surprise me to see a Bay Area Remix on top of the LA remix).

Side note, it's disappointing Snoop didn't say ANYTHING after that one reaction video he did about not only Drayoncé using his vocals without permission, but using 2pac's.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS

It would make sense. Dreamville and TDE fukk with each other pretty heavy.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
not this one

negotiations started back up again and Drake's team agreed to a settlement of $350,000 to be paid in several payments over time. The deal included a confidentially agreement, and also agreed upon a joint statement.
I read the article in its entirety the settlement only came back up because she tried to "off herself", Drake was already cleared by the Manchester Police and this was a civil case not a criminal one.
Settlements isn't an admission of guilt.