Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Kendrick spoke on it on breakfast club and said he did not beat up a woman. It’s fine if you don’t believe that cuz no one believes drake’s words either lol. Where is the tendency/pattern of him abusing and talking shyt about women? Anybody find anything? Did she file a report? Is she speaking out? Charlamagne tried to silence the girl he allegedly raped, and she eventually came out. Drake settled a sexual assault case for 500k, that made the news. Treysongz tried to quite his victims and they spoke out eventually….if you doing shyt, it eventually comes out.

Drake texting a 14 year old white celeb chick that he misses her so much, was one of the dumbest things he did. He set himself up with that.
The 500k settlement in regards to Drake was dropped because it was shown she tried to extort him. But I agree Drake messaging that girl was stupid optically, and Drake trying to insert himself in everything that's trending allowed him to be the biggest rapper but also fukked him over as well (messaging underage popular celebs).

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nikkas out here quoting Lipstick Alley Incognito posts talking about “mysteriously went away”

:russ:

and before you say “what is lipstick alley!!!!?????? PAUSE! I don’t do rumors you g@y!!!” To me that just makes your media literacy capabilities even more suspect if you don’t know how this nonsense is spread and from where.
Sounds like how Drake haters collected and spread these pedo allegations.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
The 500k settlement in regards to Drake was dropped because it was shown she tried to extort him. But I agree Drake messaging that girl was stupid optically, and Drake trying to insert himself in everything that's trending allowed him to be the biggest rapper but also fukked him over as well (messaging underage popular celebs).
not this one

negotiations started back up again and Drake's team agreed to a settlement of $350,000 to be paid in several payments over time. The deal included a confidentially agreement, and also agreed upon a joint statement.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This shyt got me listening to other kendrick songs different

Can't nobody tell me N95 wasn't a drake diss now

Even some of the shyt he said in that song he repeats in these disses "take off the fufu, take off the clout chase, take off the wifi" "imma take ten steps and im takin off top 5"

"You can't hide behind wifi"

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
If you’re of a certain age west coast music is low key in your DNA. It might be deep down pause but it’s there simply bc of how they dominated the early 90s. Then there was a time in the early 00s when there would occasionally be a traditional Cali song that blew up mainstream; We can freak it, G’d Up, Boss’ Life… then that type of music kinda died mainstream

So when I hear this shyt nah it’s activating some shyt that I forgot i fw heavy :damn:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt got me listening to other kendrick songs different

Can't nobody tell me N95 wasn't a drake diss now

Even some of the shyt he said in that song he repeats in these disses "take off the fufu, take off the clout chase, take off the wifi"

"You can't hide behind wifi"
You outta pocket :ohhh:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Certified Boogeyman, I'm the one that up the score with 'em :wow:

200w.gif

and he wont pass the aux :damn: lol

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Do u breh. I can't do Kendrick. Always been a clown. Flow trash and voice trash...shyt that comes from his voice yes sounds corny. Not everyone born with equal ability.

And drake goofy too but against kenny...killing him.
i dont care about either . but i just wanted clarity.

you don't think drake since his inception into entertainment, no hairline, "freestyling"'off a blackberry, voice and accent into the fubu wearing gangster persona is a cornball?

i legit want to know ur answer