Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't know about you but I'm on the other side of the world and a "disturbing video" of drake and a minor is now a headline in the biggest website in the country :francis:

It's picking up steam, true or not Drake is a damn fool for trying to play cool, while a stories about him are gaining traction

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Its also very telling how NOBODY in the industry is going to bat for Drake except a washed up Jay Electronica (who was probably offended that Kendrick dared insult a white woman in Drake’s woman)

Drake is literally by himself. Not even PartyNextDoor has sent him a “Right On Drizzy!” Tweet.
Kendrick also dissed jay elec on DAMN and control so he’s still salty

He’s also salty that Kendrick is having the career he had

Don’t jay elec run with puffy too?

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
the cornball who paints his nails or the cornball who gets ab surgery?
which cornball?
Do u breh. I can't do Kendrick. Always been a clown. Flow trash and voice trash...shyt that comes from his voice yes sounds corny. Not everyone born with equal ability.

And drake goofy too but against kenny...killing him.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Its also very telling how NOBODY in the industry is going to bat for Drake except a washed up Jay Electronica (who was probably offended that Kendrick dared insult a white woman in Drake’s mother)

Drake is literally by himself. Not even PartyNextDoor has sent him a “Right On Drizzy!” Tweet.

That's what I've been saying. I seriously think it all goes back to Future. He was probably always shady, but whatever he did to Future was the straw that broke Hov's back.

Hov my mans and nem but I couldn't help myself. :mjlol:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Do u breh. I can't do Kendrick. Always been a clown. Flow trash and voice trash...shyt that comes from his voice yes sounds corny. Not everyone born with equal ability.

And drake goofy too but against kenny...killing him.
Where u from brudda? Just curious

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Jay elec flamed out after exhibit c, not even an overproduced jay collab album could save his career

Nobody wanna hear that “Yamahka on Hanukkah holla through yah monitor”” shyt

He didn’t flame out.

Jay Z never allowed him to put out the music he wanted. And he was never into the fame or celebrity that came with being a rapper. It was more of a hobby to him.

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
Its also very telling how NOBODY in the industry is going to bat for Drake except a washed up Jay Electronica (who was probably offended that Kendrick dared insult a white woman in Drake’s mother)

even the other rappers that were supporting him, posting his songs, they being QUIET