Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Outside of the personal jabs, the most disrespectful shyt said in this whole thing to me was calling Drake an off-white sunseeker :russ: that's just fukkin mean breh
I thought he was just talking about the yacht model. And took it as an entendre about Yachty writing for him. Kendrick lines are going to be picked apart for centuries lol

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Screenshot-2024-05-06-at-2-04-43-PM.jpg

thecoli right now,

kendrick stans :mjlol: :pachaha:

Kiddie lovers in here fighting for their lives :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Y’all think Kendrick and Drake can be in the same venue again after this :patrice:

Of course. Neither one of them gonna get into a physical altercation at any industry events, which is the only functions in which they’d be in the same room.

Also there’s more than enough distance between them, Kendrick don’t go nowhere except the Grammies and Drake doesn’t even show up to the Grammys anymore. Kendrick will probably be on tour this summer and Drake will probably go on tour this Fall-Winter. They’ll more than likely NEVER physically see one another in the next 3-5 years

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course. Neither one of them gonna get into a physical altercation at any industry events, which is the only functions in which they’d be in the same room.

Also there’s more than enough distance between them, Kendrick don’t go nowhere except the Grammies and Drake doesn’t even show up to the Grammys anymore. Kendrick will probably be on tour this summer and Drake will probably go on tour this Fall-Winter. They’ll more than likely NEVER physically see one another in the next 3-5 years

If Kendrick got a Toronto show I believe he’s petty enough to show up.