Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
He is someone that should have blown the fukk up in 05 and 06. Damn shame he never had mainstream success. Funny enough, there are some similarities between their lanes, though Carson is at least authentic.
I mean he got laced by JR Rotem a Shady/Aftermath Producer. How in the hell Clyde Carson fumbled the bag, even Ya Boy was writing for Aftermath. And Dr. Dre wanted to sign Sean T to his Aftermath production team too.

Like WTF happened, The Bay we were in a 2nd Renaissance at that time.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Can't nobody get shine if they with him...All those guys he signed and shelved is proof of that...He is a literal leech...

Thats one of the 10+ reasons hes a bytch

Its one thing to be a culture vulture... lets not even say that lets give him the benefit of the doubt.

Its one thing to be a SWAGGER JACKER, but damn homie at least let the ghosts eat!

All those guys are eternally shelved or blackballed. Even the producers! Wtf happened to Zombie on the Track???

Guy has zero morals bro... this man is a dirty mack, a coward that lets people piss on him, cease and desist sender, potentially chomo, deadbeat dad, industry plant... like damn does the list ever stop?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I mean he got laced by JR Rotem a Shady/Aftermath Producer. How in the hell Clyde Carson fumbled the bag, even Ya Boy was writing for Aftermath. And Dr. Dre wanted to sign Sean T to his Aftermath production team too.

Like WTF happened, The Bay we were in a 2nd Renaissance at that time.

Can't speak about Sean T, but I think Ya Boy and Clyde Carson were signed to Game's label at the time and he proceeded to do jack shyt with them. Also sucks for Carson that the beat to "Doin' That" (another single that should have blown up) was passed to Flo Rida for his first album.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's crazy how insecure dude is. When you think about his career - the pattern of lying and being caught keeps emerging, but he keeps doing it like it's the right strategy, and it pretty much explains why Kendrick keeps saying he's an "habitual liar". like just think about Drake's career for a second brehs:

- "and I could use a writer just to balance out my flows, but I never share my thoughts, this is all a nikka knows" - when you know that your pen is compromised and you getting verses from elsewhere is insane

- Lying that his father was absent for career stimulus (based on a negative stereotype no less)

- Going out of his way to shyt on Ross for Ozempic when he knows his shelves are stacked with the shyt. Wtf

- Spitting "a Cease & Desist is for hoes" then Metro gets on twitter and posts letters from his people's trying to get Like That off the radios

:dahell:

- Forgot he also lied about melting down Pharrell's jewelery

why would anyone believe anything this guy says?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
But if there is any incriminating shyt out there, I doubt it gets released. Drake makes too much money for these people for them to actually let him go out like this
If you're willing to withhold some shyt that'll get a pedo off the streets, you're no better than the pedo.

This is music. Eventually someone else will have the streets & clubs on lock.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
If you're willing to withhold some shyt that'll get a pedo off the streets, you're no better than the pedo.

This is music. Eventually someone else will have the streets & clubs on lock.
that's the entertainment industry as a whole.

lots of them are complicit in this shyt and will only throw someone under the bus once they're not useful.

Polanski got a standing ovation until it wasn't cool to do so

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
West Coast? I'm straight up outta the south and Kendrick gets a ton of play down here.

I'm not downplaying Drake's popularity. It's just that Instagram captions and WNBA polls are not the end all be all on the total scope of people that listen to music.

shyt, you'd be amazed how many people like Drake's music but don't like Drake the person.
Notice it's the WNBA poll. WOMEN like fluffy pop oriented bird brained rap. Hence Drake's popularity. They are also natural followers.

It's the dudes who are caping for Drake that should be ashamed of themselves. Or exposing themselves