Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
My body is fukkin exhausted:mjlol:....everytime I'm trying to rest something new drops and my adrenaline is at 💯 again. Dot dropping at the most random times:pachaha:....I woke up for a piss break when he dropped 6:16 and stayed up the whole day:dead:.....I don't wanna miss history:banderas:
Had you a pretty good weekend with Kenny and Canelo. :ehh:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Dumbass cac
shut up
You ever been smacked.......mid sentence....
full

I want to. You's a bıtch....deadass.

Seriously...🤫 Shut da fụck up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I posted this on the Mr Morale thread.

Feels like Kendrick wanted this for a while. Going back and listening to his Family Ties verse where he's smoking on top 5s, to the subject matter on Mr Morale... To what he's on now?

Yea, he was waiting to no longer be on TDE to hit the button and really monetize off of a beef without whatever split they were getting.

:ehh:

This sounds about right

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Underappreciated is how Kendrick has literally created multiple catchphrases throughout this beef. That's Drake's lane (see Meek Mill). The social media caption game was always Drake's shyt. Dot showed he could do what Drake does with DAMN. And he's showing he can have bytches dancing to his disses and reciting scathing one liners too. This might be the best troll job in hip hop history.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ehh:

This sounds about right
I remember people were saying how TDE wasn't doing much promotion. He toured with only his PGlang artists also. Seemed like there was an album total obligation that he hit with that last album and he was "free"