Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Drake underestimated the impact meet the grahams would have

No one is even talking about the daughter shyt anymore. It's the predator shyt that's in the forefront now

The problem is that the enabler and predator accusations have gained traction because of Drake's suspect history with young women

All Kendrick did was say what everyone was thinking about Drake at the back of their mind
Kendrick played it well

I think Drake had a chance because the fake daughter narrative was starting to catch on. And if he did feed Kendrick fake info, then outting that would have a been a kill shot.

But Kendrick beat him to the punch and doubled down on the pedo angle. Now thats pretty much all this beef is about. Kendrick went from moving too slow for Drake to moving too fast for him.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

1/2
American hip-hop listeners say by an 8-point margin (26% vs. 18%) that @KendrickLamar is currently winning in his feud against @Drake

Kendrick's lead grows to +15 (48% vs. 33%) when polls ask only hip-hop fans who've been following the feud closely.

Drake vs. Kendrick Lamar: Who do US hip-hop fans think is winning the feud?

2/2
Note: The @YouGovAmerica poll was conducted before Drake released his "Family Matters" track and Kendrick Lamar released his "6:16 in LA," "Meet the Grahams," and "Not Like Us" tracks over the past 72 hours.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GM1CsY3aoAAE0UM.jpg

Luntz finally being useful. ☠️

*waits for Kamala Harris to weigh in*

Daps
I think Drake underestimated the impact meet the grahams would have

No one is even talking about the daughter shyt anymore. It's the predator shyt that's in the forefront now

The problem is that the enabler and predator accusations have gained traction because of Drake's suspect history with young women

All Kendrick did was say what everyone was thinking about Drake at the back of their mind

Everybody I saw talking about it even on the coli were talking about the daughter angle UNTIL it was proven that Drake didn't have a daughter. That's when they switched to the young women angle, so much so that we have a thread on the front page of the booth asking "why are ppl talking about the daughter and not about the predator claims" or something to that effect

Again, THAT was the nuke that Kenny thought he had: the "daughter".

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I still want Kenny to drop the bomb on Cole....fukk showing mercy :demonic:
Nah nah nah

We will finally get that album people have been wanting for over 10 years. Cole and Kendrick shaking hands and dropping an EP celebrating authenticity in hip hop after this would be a beautiful story.

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Lol the chick is doing the most
Shes an idiot and if she gets fired thats on her

Ppl always on some dumb shyt on Twitter
You have to know. Keep your personal opinions and work separate.

Drake better go back to acting or something though. He got cooked

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Everybody I saw talking about it even on the coli were talking about the daughter angle UNTIL it was proven that Drake didn't have a daughter. That's when they switched to the young women angle, so much so that we have a thread on the front page of the booth asking "why are ppl talking about the daughter and not about the predator claims" or something to that effect

Again, THAT was the nuke that Kenny thought he had: the "daughter".
You're sure making shyt up

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I agree but not for the reasons you said. He needs to be on the attack, not the defensive.

Kenny didn't address the claims about him beating his wife or his son not being his, so why should Drake address what he said about him?

The only reason Drake addressed the "daughter" angle on IG was so that he could gloat about how he played Kendrick.
Kendrick addressed it without feeding into it, he simply called Drake a liar. Drake could do the same thing.