Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
There’s no winners or losers here. Anyone declaring a winner is most likely a hater of the other artist. Drake has more haters.

If Kendrick never addresses the allegation in Family Matters or provides proof of the shyt said in MTG then I don’t know how y’all rock with that shyt

Euphoria was good, this other shyt seems like a decoy

He addressed it in this song, called it a lie lmao. Just like he's been saying from jump that this man is a liar and manipulator. And Drake further confirmed it by outright lying throughout the track, from saying Keem writes for Kendrick (when we have Kendrick's reference tracks for Keem) and Weeknd is gay. Hell might as well add blaming Metro for Future dissing him when the origin of that shyt was Drake fukking Future's bytch.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I gotta be honest I don't like this at all. If it wasn't a Kendrick diss, nobody would gas this. Replace him with YG and this is a throwaway.

But I respect how he's moving, this is probably the best showing from a rapper in a rap beef EVER based on songs and how hes strategizing.

Exactly,can you imagine if Future dropped this:mjlol:?

Like you said,im only giving it a pass because of context,not because its actually good. The context is Kendricks already up on the scoreboard by a wide margin imo. So he could afford a dud. The other context is hes already made diss records to try to turn women against Drake,now hes going for turning Atlantians,Cali and black Americans as a whole against Drake with this one:mjlol:

So from a strategy perspective I see it,if he could actually get this played in a club. Its just too weak to say it deserves play in a club for me. Reminds me of that weak,watered down hyphy era I hated. The post Mac Dre era where everyone was vying to be the next Dre but were mostly trash at it. Then that 2010's version that was apart of the "Jerking" movement that was prominent in L.A that Mustard comes from.

While good songs came from that era,this would be put in the garbage pile by me:martin:.But like I said i understand the tongue and cheek aspect to it though.#NoFreakyAssnikka:scust:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
There’s no winners or losers here. Anyone declaring a winner is most likely a hater of the other artist. Drake has more haters.

If Kendrick never addresses the allegation in Family Matters or provides proof of the shyt said in MTG then I don’t know how y’all rock with that shyt

and drake needs to prove all the claims in family matters

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
For the last 2.5 weeks drake Stan's where yelling where Kenny at, kdot lost, he don't want it with drake, etc. Y'all brought this on yourself, you should've let sleeping dogs lie:ufdup::ufdup::ufdup:

I don't wanna here shyt about obsessed. It's foot on neck season:blessed:

Also, drake aint slick with that slave line in family matters:mjpls:, that was classic white boy behavior:pacspit:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
200.gif
Good performers know when to adlib :ufdup:
It's bad optics the way he worded it tho. You gotta be more nuanced if you wanna call out fake activism.
yDu2hW.gif
Prince outlive Mike Jack
It's over, Kendrick baited him from the start.
Drake tried to find every angle and this was the one Kendrick knew he couldn't tootsie slide out of.
Kendrick mentioning Drake camp got court cases, grooming and runnin' around with them folks....
Michael started OD abusing prescription pills after dealin' with those trials.

All that other shyt was a smokescreen.
Kendrick let Drake drop all his rebuttals to mislead him.
Kendrick hinted at all this from the start.

This was never about hiding kids, this about Drake and his camp grooming.
Drake couldn't see that. What is Drake about to drop in this beef that's about to save him?

KDot droppin' all these disses to bury dude... it's over. Is enough evidence out there.

Pseudo

All Star
Daps

He doesn't need to do shyt. He has everyone eating out the palm of his hands