Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
That’s fine.. Jay lost but still had a more successful career after Ether. Both can be true.

So if that’s the case and you really believe Drake won’t be damaged, no need to stress right? take off the cape and sit back and enjoy the show.
There’s no winners or losers here. Anyone declaring a winner is most likely a hater of the other artist. Drake has more haters.

If Kendrick never addresses the allegation in Family Matters or provides proof of the shyt said in MTG then I don’t know how y’all rock with that shyt

Euphoria was good, this other shyt seems like a decoy

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You can tell he wrote this recently, just like Meet The Grahams. Referenced Meet The Family, slaves line etc. Kendrick officially outside with it. I didn't think he'd be on it like this. I figured we'd get Euphoria and then time passing as he wrote the next tracks.

That writers block he had leading up to Mr Morale? Officially gone. He on one.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Lmaaooo who cares what plays in the clubs. I've worked in the clubs fukking bytches in stalls for 5 years. It doesn't dictate what music I know is good.

And are we acting like DAMN didn't get played in clubs. You insecure lames gravitate to music you THINK bytches like

….and I have a bridge to sell you.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No drakes mistake was Taylormade and will go down as one of the biggest swings and miss in a rap battle ever. The fact that Kendrick was willing to let the narritave look like he was scared to drop run for a few weeks should have let him known something was up in that time
Taylormade wasn't THAT bad because it was basically like a midround throwaway like this song right here. It didn't really matter because Push Ups was putting pressure on Kendrick at the time anyway.

He should have went to the studio right after Euphoria and had the world wake up to Family Matters which is hard as fukk, but Kendrick stomped on it. It seemed like Drake was gonna take that angle with the way he was begging him to drop, but he let it breathe for 4 days and Euphoria was too good to do that.

He fukked it up

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
You can tell he wrote this recently, just like Meet The Grahams. Referenced Meet The Family, slaves line etc. Kendrick officially outside with it. I didn't think he'd be on it like this. I figured we'd get Euphoria and then time passing as he wrote the next tracks.

That writers block he had leading up to Mr Morale? Officially gone. He on one.

You can tell your a simp because of all your posts, but this one specifically. 5 minute song and he has 3 lines tied to the last :heh: record. Grow up...