Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Rofl. Oh, you think Kendrick heard a few ppl saying it was boring and wrote this that quickly? You know how long it takes to write a song, record it properly, and get it MIXED and MASTERED?

It doesn't happen in 18hrs.

He had these tucked and ready to dropped for days
i think he wrote most them songs in 18 days, then he just tweaks a few lines to whatever drake did recently
he prolly writing every day lol
drake got too much info on him and kendrick dont go outside got no scandals boring life type nikka this is bad
drake literally has to have footage of him beating his wife to get outta this

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
There’s no winners or losers here. Anyone declaring a winner is most likely a hater of the other artist. Drake has more haters.

If Kendrick never addresses the allegation in Family Matters or provides proof of the shyt said in MTG then I don’t know how y’all rock with that shyt

Euphoria was good, this other shyt seems like a decoy
Kendrick and Drake won. Them streams going up 😅

Antyx

Rookie
Daps
I honestly think Kendrick has been looking on here and decided to just make quotable after quotable since so many complained he had none which is flatout lies...There are so many one liners here too...

Headshot of the year, you better walk around like Daft Punk...Is the best one for me...

Is it the braids...
OVHoe...
A Minorrrrrrrrrrr...
Have you ever...
I'm whoopin feet...
I'm what the culture feeling...
Can I bleed him, BET...
You don't know nottin bout that...

So many...He delivered in every way after people tried to clown him...Each track has a different vibe for everyone...but they all reached Drake just the same...

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York

giphy.gif

:heh: YA DEAD. YA DEAD.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Where is drake proof about his allegations regarding kendrick hitting his wife and his kids not being his ??
Can’t That nikka Dave Free easily say it isn’t true? Don’t he kinda owe that to Kendrick if that’s his man?

You think Kendrick about to admit to not hitting his woman and his girl provide receipts :dead: