Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
NGL, thru all this, I’ve learned Ross looks like he lives the chillest fukkin life. nigha just be posted in plush locations daily :wow:

He's probably the most unbothered nikka I've ever seen. People say all kinda shyt about him and still makes himself likeable lmao

Daps
There’s no winners or losers here. Anyone declaring a winner is most likely a hater of the other artist. Drake has more haters.

If Kendrick never addresses the allegation in Family Matters or provides proof of the shyt said in MTG then I don’t know how y’all rock with that shyt

Euphoria was good, this other shyt seems like a decoy
Where is drake proof about his allegations regarding kendrick hitting his wife and his kids not being his ??

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Yeah that's not gonna work. Drake lost this. You like low IQ nikka rap. That pre-teens enjoy. Basic syllables. Etc.

Drake isn't even winning the popularity battle

I like multi-syllabic, double entendre, scathing bars, with good flows

Kenny trying to drown out the DV & cuck accusations but he won't :mjlol:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
He just said the same shyt on more uptempo beat because nikkas was saying that last one was boring.

Rofl. Oh, you think Kendrick heard a few ppl saying it was boring and wrote this that quickly? You know how long it takes to write a song, record it properly, and get it MIXED and MASTERED?

It doesn't happen in 18hrs.

He had these tucked and ready to dropped for days