Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
He posted the dm from eternity mom asking to meet him with her 5 year old daughter in 2018 as she is a big fan .

None of this logic makes sense. Where would a screenshot of her messaging Drake come from? If Drake never opened it there's no way he would remember this random woman from that far back asking for a meet and greet. Say it's an intern, if they know there is no daughter out there why would they even waste the time up looking up anything about this little girl. If the mother was clout chasing why would she expose herself.

I'm not even saying I believe that's Drake's kid. Just like some of his other "exposures" when you stop and think about the logic of what's being said it's obvious damage control.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of this logic makes sense. Where would a screenshot of her messaging Drake come from? If Drake never opened it there's no way he would remember this random woman from that far back asking for a meet and greet. Say it's an intern, if they know there is no daughter out there why would they even waste the time up looking up anything about this little girl. If the mother was clout chasing why would she expose herself.

I'm not even saying I believe that's Drake's kid. Just like some of his other "exposures" when you stop and think about the logic of what's being said it's obvious damage control.
Drake sent this to him , he sees who the kid abd mother is all he he had to was search in his messages . It’s very easy . They also been trying to say it was her for months . Let’s be honest why not have Kendrick or someone confirm it’s her if that’s who they meant ? They wouldn’t be doxing her. MTG wasn’t played at the pop out and no one on brings o up the daughter . Drake Denied this the night of the song breh . Stop it . Kendrick has not provided a receipt for anything

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl

Her hitting him up a couple months after story of adidon is also, funny. Tying up them loose ends in crisis :whew:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
:wow: You know a track so diabolical that it's never mentioned or heard from again. You will hear heads talk about Euphoria and of course NLU, but OoOooo boy this was the devil's work :huhldup:
Or maybe just maybe it didn’t have any impact and Kendrick spammed another diss to get it out of the conversation

I dunno… just maybr