Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
MTG had no impact? :unimpressed:
Dude should just read through the thread. People were uncomfortable after this shyt and saying Drake should just give it up cause Kendrick really hate this dude. But now it had no impact lol. I remember where I was when Not Like Us drop cause my homegirl was in the hospital. I went to play her Meet The Grahams and pulled up the Coli only to see another track had dropped. After playing her Meet The Grahams it was like the shyt was so vicious couldn't even get hype over it.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
it’s funny how when drake fans talk about this song, they only bring up the daughter to try to discredit the song.

like dot didn’t spend most of the song psychoanalyzing this man’s entire character something vicious

dot: your sons a sick man with sick thoughts I think nikkas like him should DIE :ehh::damn:

dikkriders: he’s making shyt up! he doesn’t have a daughter!

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude should just read through the thread. People were uncomfortable after this shyt and saying Drake should just give it up cause Kendrick really hate this dude. But now it had no impact lol. I remember where I was when Not Like Us drop cause my homegirl was in the hospital. I went to play her Meet The Grahams and pulled up the Coli only to see another track had dropped. After playing her Meet The Grahams it was like the shyt was so vicious couldn't even get hype over it.
Drake made a mini movie, tried to find a replica GKMC van, went all out for the song and the shyt's momentum was stopped in less than 30 minutes.

Family Matters only spent 6 weeks on the charts:gucci: Are we supposed to pretend that song wouldn't be everywhere if MTG didn't drop so soon after?

Back To Back spent 20 weeks on Billboard.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
it’s funny how when drake fans talk about this song, they only bring up the daughter to try to discredit the song.

like dot didn’t spend most of the song psychoanalyzing this man’s entire character something vicious

dot: your sons a sick man with sick thoughts I think nikkas like him should DIE :ehh::damn:

This. Always stood out to me that he didn't refute anything else, just the daughter part. The last verse still gives me goosebumps.

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps

This is what k barbz is the dumbest fanbase in hip hop

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Never let a man piss on your leg, son
Either you die right there or pop that man in the head, son

Big Fax.. I thought this would be common sense.. the fact this shyt is real is hilarious.. :russ:

I try to empathize with you 'cause I know that you ain't been through nothin'
Crave entitlement, but wanna be liked so bad that it's puzzlin'
No dominance, let's recap moments when you didn't fit in
No secret handshakes with your friend
No cultural cachet to binge, just disrespectin' your mother
Identity's on the fence, don't know which family will love ya
The skin that you livin' in is compromised in personas
Can't channel your masculine even when standin' next to a woman

Them's fighting words:dahell:

you lied about your crew members
They all p*ssy, you lied on 'em, I know they all got you in 'em

Reminds me of a story about an old high school graduation I was at..

You ever seen a nikka walk up to 4 nikkas solo dolo and point at the nikka that owed him money..

"Run me my shyt for I slap fye out yo ass.. And yo nikkas ain't gon do shyt..":dead:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It had no impact

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
MTG had no impact? :unimpressed:
None. Theres a reason he dropped NLU after even though that was made before MTG. And the daughter shyt was so embarrassing he didnt perform it at the Pop Out.

In time people will rightfully clown Kendrick for this shyt.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps

Let's not act like dedicating a full verse to someone that doesn't even exist isn't a major L in a diss track :whoa:

His info was obviously trash this whole time. He was telling Drake he had a mole in the camp with the daughter angle and the MTG cover items when reality is there's no daughter and he got those items from a mentally ill psycho from twitter :mjlol:

Y'all should believe Drake when he says they fed Kendrick the daughter thing knowing he would bite. Top tier strategising :wow:

Oh, and all them KBot stans stalking a lil girls instagram pics are weird as fukk. Sick, sick people :francis:

Last edited: