Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo what yall think about his line

You lied to the only rapper that could offer you some help.

I never thought about that line but that's deep. You think he lied to Cole too lol
i think he's talking about himself

the line is lied about the only rapper

don't tell no lies about me and i won't tell no truths about you

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
i think he's talking about himself

the line is lied about the only rapper

don't tell no lies about me and i won't tell now truths about you
"You lied about the only artist that can offer you some help"

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Even if you’re a Drake fan you’d agree the public sentiment is that Kendrick is winning right? Given this climate, if Drake truly had everything planned out and Kendrick fell for the bait why wouldn’t he reveal evidence? Revealing evidence such as a video or phone calls would shift sentiments or at the very least bolster his stan’s spirits.

I think his team is pausing hostilities while planning how to proceed.
Dot won this shyt but I can't knock Drake for that when Dot skated without even really addressing the shyt Drake said about him.

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
Dot won this shyt but I can't knock Drake for that when Dot skated without even really addressing the shyt Drake said about him.
he didn't have to address anything. If you address them, you give more credibility to what the other rapper said. Why would you address something that you didn't do? specially when most of the world know it was lies?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

You don't have to address specific bullet points in a battle.

Drake chose to address it which is fine but did it in the worst possible way. "I'm too rich and famous to be a pedophile" or whatever bizarre ass line he said. It would be like Kendrick saying "if I beat her up she'd be half dead because I box."

It's a weird ass angle to take.

Fred.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
You don't have to address specific bullet points in a battle.

Drake chose to address it which is fine but did it in the worst possible way. "I'm too rich and famous to be a pedophile" or whatever bizarre ass line he said. It would be like Kendrick saying "if I beat her up she'd be half dead because I box."

It's a weird ass angle to take.

Fred.
True. He still skated tho. Especially that was the main point Drake was making.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

I feel like if you accuse a man of beating his girl and she's still by his side and not talking....you gotta show some proof. If not there's nothing to address.
:hubie:

The Dave Free thing...tell me, if your mans fukked your girl and had a kid would you be in business with him? Would you be doing New York Times profile photoshoots with him like this?
01mag-kendrick-superJumbo.jpg

Hell no. Nobody would.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I feel like if you accuse a man of beating his girl and she's still by his side and not talking....you gotta show some proof. If not there's nothing to address.
:hubie:

The Dave Free thing...tell me, if your mans fukked your girl and had a kid would you be in business with him? Would you be doing New York Times profile photoshoots with him like this?
01mag-kendrick-superJumbo.jpg

Hell no. Nobody would.
That Dave Free shyt def cap. On another subject this nikka Kendrick swag is terrible. Can u imagine a short nikka walking around like how this nikka dress? Lol