Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
That dude playing riddler needs his ass kicked, imagine dudes going this hard during nas vs Jay z

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Them west coast dudes be looking like clowns. YG's shoes...man they be wylin.

also
The dress code is based on factory work wear and revolutionaries like the panthers. There’s a lot you don’t understand about the dress code.

Here’s a good book to catch up to the 90s, but you’re way behind,

IMG-7739.jpg

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't have to address specific bullet points in a battle.

Drake chose to address it which is fine but did it in the worst possible way. "I'm too rich and famous to be a pedophile" or whatever bizarre ass line he said. It would be like Kendrick saying "if I beat her up she'd be half dead because I box."

It's a weird ass angle to take.

Fred.
he stayed on message, drake looked like a fool addressing the shyt

this is advice to everyone and it goes for just regular arguments or a rap battle whatever anything that's being judged by others (not saying to treat your interpersonal relationships this way lol), you always look like a fool trying to address something like that. stay on message, don't get bogged down in the other person's bullshyt allegations, that in itself is a lightweight sign of admitting defeat.

just keep beating your drum, don't let them get you off your strategy.

:jbhmm:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Look who’s at the same hotel Epstein used and paid $75K a night for.

Kendrick, I mean EbonyPrince2K24 is DISMANTLING this man.

:wow:
I wonder what the guy slipped to drake at the beginning of the video on reddit :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Dot won this shyt but I can't knock Drake for that when Dot skated without even really addressing the shyt Drake said about him.

When you have the upper hand you don’t take the defensive, you stay on Offense.

Kendrick had a game plan and stuck to it. No need to address allegations if there’s NOTHING there to prove its true or even any real innuendo suggesting its true. Kendrick has no history of harming women and the one ghost of a rumor that hinted he might have was dismissed 10 years ago on the Breakfast Club. An interview where even the “non-biased” and “impartial” hosts went out of their way say they didn’t believe the shyt.

Whitney has never publicly said anything disparaging about Kendrick. Even when he was going through his own self flagellation period during Mr Morale she’s right there by his side on the album cover. Why address what no one of any importance believes? As opposed to Drake who has PUBLIC history of inappropriate interactions with underaged GIRLS.