Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Dot must have heard that Ice Spice was dropping her music video today, there's no other explanation for this video not to be out.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
That’s so crazy. Drake really lied.

So now all we need is confirmation of the daughter :whoo:

Did AK or the shaderoom post this ?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
honestly that 11th birthday bar could just be another shot at the millie bobby brown shyt. it didn't need to mean his daughter IS 11 currently. plus kendrick kind alludes to him having multiple hidden kids.

idk honestly all this daughter shyt doesn't matter too much to me, other than to say i doubt kendrick wouldn't find some other way to corroborate it than "getting fed bad info by a leaker" because drake is a super villain mastermind playing 6 dimensional chess on a whole track where he's calling drake a liar over and over again.

i just find that highly unlikely that he's that stupid. the only people that seem to underestimate his intelligence, musical talents and character are all drake stans, and that really tells me all i need to know about what to believe.

maybe they shouldn't have lied so much and gaslit mfs for the past decade if they wanted us to believe them now. :manny:
:sas2: