Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
“He hates Black women, hypersexualizes them with kinks of a nympho fetish

Grew facial hair because he understood bein’ a beard just fit him better”

:scust: Kendrick cooked this man

Again another anti alphabet rap by Kendrick. Is he an ally or not :mjpls: ?

:mjlol:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Unless Adonis takes Kendrick's advice he's bound to fall like his dad. Rich school, he'll be thinking he's the hardest shyt ever to the point it's annoying and then he'll get clapped by an underdog with the whore of a mother bars.

Yall speaking on this kid like you know him personally :dead: . He could literally do anything other than music

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
When you have the upper hand you don’t take the defensive, you stay on Offense.

Kendrick had a game plan and stuck to it. No need to address allegations if there’s NOTHING there to prove its true or even any real innuendo suggesting its true. Kendrick has no history of harming women and the one ghost of a rumor that hinted he might have was dismissed 10 years ago on the Breakfast Club. An interview where even the “non-biased” and “impartial” hosts went out of their way say they didn’t believe the shyt.

Whitney has never publicly said anything disparaging about Kendrick. Even when he was going through his own self flagellation period during Mr Morale she’s right there by his side on the album cover. Why address what no one of any importance believes? As opposed to Drake who has PUBLIC history of inappropriate interactions with underaged GIRLS.

Even if Kendrick had his back against the wall I don't think saying "I don't beat my girl" would be a good move. It's a rap battle, you should never SOUND defensive even if you are on defense. That's one of the many reasons Heart 6 failed. If Drake was a better artist (or had better writers) he could have found a way to flip the pedo shyt without that weird gaslighting attempt.

Kendrick did what he had to do. Started out the battle saying Drake was gonna misinterpret Mr. Morale to attack his family, and then referenced Family Matters on Not Like Us. This shyt already over but if Whitney is in the video? Body bag.

I hope Pharrell in that video too lol.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
icegif-7234.gif

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Even if Kendrick had his back against the wall I don't think saying "I don't beat my girl" would be a good move. It's a rap battle, you should never SOUND defensive even if you are on defense. That's one of the many reasons Heart 6 failed. If Drake was a better artist (or had better writers) he could have found a way to flip the pedo shyt without that weird gaslighting attempt.

Kendrick did what he had to do. Started out the battle saying Drake was gonna misinterpret Mr. Morale to attack his family, and then referenced Family Matters on Not Like Us. This shyt already over but if Whitney is in the video? Body bag.

I hope Pharrell in that video too lol.

It’s LITERALLY a text book loaded question.

IMG-7743.jpg

Drake thought he was smarter than Kendrick but did not realize he was in a trap himself.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
yes i think he is talking about himself tho

cole is an interesting theory, but i believe the "only rapper" is kendrick.
I think Drake is lying to himself, it’s a life long battle with himself.
He is lying to himself about who he really is and has convinced himself that he is those things and it’s why he is moving the way he does. :yeshrug: