Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
michael-myers-burn-halloween-kills-al1ogoumhlir2ga8.gif
f6e39fe2ae831bb0a79f0343f4aaf6cd.gif

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
I disagree. Meet the Grahams was an ether kinda diss track. You let that breathe. I think He dropped again to make folks move on from his mistake and step on Drake revealing it. By the time Drake did his “reveal” the public didn’t care. I think it’s possible is all I’m saying. It’s water under the bridge at this point cause people don’t care
Naw bro, you wrong.

He knew Family Matters was gonna be the party hit so he made Not Like Us in response to that but he had to bring the mood down again by dropping MTG first.

Everyone was jamming to Family Matters then Kendrick dropped MTG and everyone came back down from that high and they were spooked out.

24 hours was enough time for that to be played and studied then he had to bring their spirits back up with his party hit. Plus he knew Drake couldn't keep up with his drops.

It was strategic, he was in full control of how he wanted people to feel imo.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I hate the whole produce a picture of the child shyt. A nikka posting another man's child online to get some extra brownie points in a rap battle (one you already won clearly in) is some next level strange behavior. He'd gain some points from degenerates that uber-obsessed over this beef like Ak but would lose a lot of respect as a human from people.

It's a big difference between saying someone has a kid and plastering pictures of someone's child online before they even do it. That's nasty. Save that for the blogs.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Are we still talking about the same girl who was in the Durk video? Or is it someone different now?

I dunno anything about a girl in a Durk video.

I'm talking about "the girl's pics on the wall" theory was started by ALMIGHTEE on Twitter. Mal's dumb ass was still talking about it like 3-4 days after ALMIGHTEE admitted he was wrong.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I hate the whole produce a picture of the child shyt. A nikka posting another man's child online to get some extra brownie points in a rap battle (one you already won clearly in) is some next level strange behavior. He'd gain some points from degenerates that uber-obsessed over this beef like Ak but would lose a lot of respect as a human from people.

It's a big difference between saying someone has a kid and plastering pictures of someone's child online before they even do it. That's nasty. Save that for the blogs.

I don't think Kendrick or anyone in his camp is gonna do that. Otherwise they would have already.

I think for better or worse this info will eventually come out, though.

Fred.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
"Take that mask off, I want to see what's under those achievements":wow:

Pause but Dot really stripped him bare on that last verse:picard:
That last verse was literally him stripping him to his bare soul. Like you feel like he is literally backing him into a corner..

The way he performed that was just :wow:

He wanted that verse to stay with him for the rest of his life..