Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I told cats this several times. That whole "Drake put pics of the fake daughter in the 'Family Matters' video!" nonsense started off a f*cking Drake stan account on Twitter.

Fred.
Are we still talking about the same girl who was in the Durk video? Or is it someone different now?

NegaDuck

"F*ck Duckberg ho!"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of Duckton
Mal is insane

Terrible example for the youth
I definitely believe it.

I had 2 kids with two women when i was ages 24 through 26 ( one i didn't know even existed until they were 4 months, followed by 2 abortions cause i was out here WILDING...and that was with me being broke handsome gang

I have the least amount of kids and baby mamas out of a good chunk of my homeboys, and they started having theirs when we were 18/19

Now just imagine a lame lil Aubrey...finally becoming "Drake" and rich af...hanging with 100 kids having Lil Wayne...

I believe that dude at least got 4 more kids...AT MINIMUM

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Are we still talking about the same girl who was in the Durk video? Or is it someone different now?
The girl from the durk video was the one in the posters in family matters, but that was never the girl in question. It was just a theory some drake fan made up and later debunked.

The posters in the family matters video weren't planted by drake, they were always there. The man who owns the house they filmed at is that girls father. People found videos of parties at that same house from months ago and those posters were there.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I highly doubt kendrick is going off weak information of drake having a daughter. He's not the type of person (ie: not a gullible follower like drake or his stans) where he wouldn't at least have a couple of sources to substantiate his claims before proceeding with them like any sane logical person with common sense would.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
noes_2_freddy.gif

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Failed?

The daughter thing seemed to be his only fukk up. Still shot 9/10 even with that.

Y’all acting like he’s supposed to doxx the child or something.

He has a paper trail of paternity lawsuits, child support payouts, pleas for abortion and made an album called “certified lover boy” with pregnant women emojis on the cover.

He likely has several children floating around and even more in the clinic trash cans.

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I actually believe Drake planted the info. That’s why Kendrick dropped another so quickly and didn’t mention it again. When you think about it it makes sense.. It was an interesting chess move but it just didn’t pan out. Kendrick was always a step ahead

Bullshyt.

He dropped another so quickly because that was always the plan. He heard Drakes shyt in advance and set up a kill room on his ass like Dexter Morgan.

Anybody buying that set up horseshyt is a moron straight up. And aside from doxxing the child and making the info public in social media (which would make him a piece of shyt) what exactly are you nikkas expecting?

He made that song for Drake, not us.