Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Kept listening to this song since it dropped. Listened to all important disses thought history, from Eazy to 50 justo so I can have them verses fresh in my head. This shyt what Kendrick did might be the MOST DISRESPECTFUL shyt ever in a Hip Hop record.

You have BARS that are outrageous, like the condom on the childs seat and then you have Kendricks WHOLE SONG that is outrageous.

Yes, you all know I hate Drake but I am FAR from a Kendrick stan or fan. But truth is truth.

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Kept listening to this song since it dropped. Listened to all important disses thought history, from Eazy to 50 justo so I can have them verses fresh in my head. This shyt what Kendrick did might be the MOST DISRESPECTFUL shyt ever in a Hip Hop record.

You have BARS that are outrageous, like the condom on the childs seat and then you have Kendricks WHOLE SONG that is outrageous.

Yes, you all know I have Drake but I am FAR from a Kendrick stan or fan. But truth is truth.

Told his son to do some Push Ups and don't cut corners with ozempic like Drake :picard:

Told Dennis he raised a horrible person who only uses him to say he has a black dad:picard:

Told Sandra she should know better than to let Drake be such a misognist and that her son should be in a cell w/ Weinstein:picard:

Called Drake a deadbeat who should never say more life then used the voice of God to denounce him at the end :picard:

10 years from now I reeeallllly hope the OVO mole tells the story of what it was like when Drake first heard this after Family Matters drop:pachaha:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
michael-myers-halloween2018.gif

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Told his son to do some Push Ups and don't cut corners with ozempic like Drake :picard:

Told Dennis he raised a horrible person who only uses him to say he has a black dad:picard:

Told Sandra she should know better than to let Drake be such a misognist and that her son should be in a cell w/ Weinstein:picard:

Called Drake a deadbeat who should never say more life then used the voice of God to denounce him at the end :picard:

10 years from now I reeeallllly hope the OVO mole tells the story of what it was like when Drake first heard this after Family Matters drop:pachaha:
But drake knew he was dropping it so there was no surprise

:troll: