Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The girl from the durk video was the one in the posters in family matters, but that was never the girl in question. It was just a theory some drake fan made up and later debunked.

The posters in the family matters video weren't planted by drake, they were always there. The man who owns the house they filmed at is that girls father. People found videos of parties at that same house from months ago and those posters were there.
This shyt is like Bigfoot lol

Random nikkas saying “I saw a photo of her getting on a school bus….but I can’t show you :francis:

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bullshyt.

He dropped another so quickly because that was always the plan. He heard Drakes shyt in advance and set up a kill room on his ass like Dexter Morgan.

Anybody buying that set up horseshyt is a moron straight up. And aside from doxxing the child and making the info public in social media (which would make him a piece of shyt) what exactly are you nikkas expecting?

He made that song for Drake, not us.
I disagree. Meet the Grahams was an ether kinda diss track. You let that breathe. I think He dropped again to make folks move on from his mistake and step on Drake revealing it. By the time Drake did his “reveal” the public didn’t care. I think it’s possible is all I’m saying. It’s water under the bridge at this point cause people don’t care

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
giphy.webp

Not Crodie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree. Meet the Grahams was an ether kinda diss track. You let that breathe. I think He dropped again to make folks move on from his mistake and step on Drake revealing it. By the time Drake did his “reveal” the public didn’t care. I think it’s possible is all I’m saying. It’s water under the bridge at this point cause people don’t care
nah...not like us was planned...the insiders that kept leaking info on the tracks said another track was coming within hours lol

Superstar
Daps
If I was a Drake fan I would just move on with life.

Canadian mothafukka got torched all weekend. Family and son got a talking to and Aubrey got stripped down to his foundation and exposed.

Anybody still riding with this mothafukka outside of his team is delusional.

Smh first drake, now Jamal Murray struggling in the ‘offs. shyt, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is their only hope.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

“Back to back I like that record, ima get back to that for the record.”

He told you right there what the game plan was. They heard Family Matters ahead of time just like they heard that A.I. bullshyt ahead of time. He dropped again because he already had a whole project ready based on the situation.

People were saying let Euphoria breathe too. Not like us wasn’t some desperate recovery move that just happened to pay off. MTG stepped on what Drake thought was a killshot and everyone who complained about MTG being boring and dark is two stepping right now.

Not Crodie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Back to back I like that record, ima get back to that for the record.”

He told you right there what the game plan was. They heard Family Matters ahead of time just like they heard that A.I. bullshyt ahead of time. He dropped again because he already had a whole project ready based on the situation.

People were saying let Euphoria breathe too. Not like us wasn’t some desperate recovery move that just happened to pay off. MTG stepped on what Drake thought was a killshot and everyone who complained about MTG being boring and dark is two stepping right now.
Exactly...Punch and The Weeknd even tweeted references of Terminator's AI scene 1 day before drake dropped Taylor Made...they knew everything :mjpls: