Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
And when are y'all going to address Kendrick keeps making strong implications that Drake is gay?? He's laying everything out.
He's just calling him soft. He's sweet. Not in a gay way but in a weak and feminine way.

You didn't grow up calling something gay not cuz it was gay but because it was weak?

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
vV8g48.gif

AK right about now

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Drake was spitting and the beat was fire but Drake also said MULTIPLE false shyt in this song

Like the part about Baby Keem writing for Kendrick lol. I"m surprised none of you mentioned that. He says that when he knows damn well it was vice versa, Kendrick writes for Keem.

Also the Dave Free shyt is clearly false because him and Kendrick are still friends

Kendrick calling the Tupac estate begging them to remove the Taylor Made Freeststyle

vino

Superstar
Daps
If that sex offender verse is true, fukk the battle. We need them feds to step in. Can’t calling nobody a sex offender just for slander and a good record.

I think between both records, it’s a toss up.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If that sex offender verse is true, fukk the battle. We need them feds to step in. Can’t calling nobody a sex offender just for slander and a good record.

I think between both records, it’s a toss up.
Same for the woman beating accusations.

Both these nikkas need to :sitdown: if any of this stuff is true:smh:

KingTxo

Where Truth Comes To Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Drake stans are pissed cause the only thing getting bought up in this round is that this cac was hiding ANOTHER child rather than Kendrick possibly being abusive and raising another mans child.

To you Drake fans the reason its getting swept under the rug is because the mans is a liar. Drake and his concentration camp of writers would say anything with hopes it would stick just to get some type of ground.

So the mentally is if someone lies about his abs, lies about his children, lies about his accents, lies about where he represent, lies about his family, lies about his nose jobs, lies about not having ghost writers along with being a overly sensitive deadbeat dad who lust after young women. Your gonna think its a lie cause that's all that the dude does.

If its true by some chance that kendrick is a wife beater than that's bad. But i would need actual evidence with him due to drakes murky history of telling the truth.

And if he is raising another mans child.... He still is being a better father than this nikka :mjlol: