Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
This is a live reaction ...Just heard both new disses So Kdot is up in the scoreboard . If Kdot exposed ANOTHER kid Drake is hiding this battle is over.

Nagarjuna

All Star
Daps
On the one hand, Drake is under no obligation to tell the world about his kid(s). The nikka is a musician. Enjoy the music, fukk all that getting involved in a nikkas personal family drama

On the other hand, getting exposed for not being in your kid's life (allegedly) FOR THE SECOND TIME in a rap beef has to be the dumbest shyt I've ever seen :mjlol: (again, if true)

Like nikka you ain't learn the last time. :skip:

As for all that pedo/hanging with and protecting sex offenders/sex trafficking shyt Kenny alluding to :hubie:

nikkas can say anything on tracks in beef. But from an optics point of view, Drizzy might not want that narrative to sit in the public for too long. Might need to release a statement categorically denying that bullshyt

Deadbeat Drizzy is one thing, but pedo Drizzy :huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
This is more than a diss track

shyt is brutal

Aubrey better leave this man alone, he is a different breed
And I actually like that last joint Drake dropped
both songs are brutal. but damn if Kdot really exposed drake having another kid hes hiding ... :whoo:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
This is obviously just a glorified jab track. The sinister beat and flow make it seem like this is the main course.

Drake should just back down now unless he can get Kendrick's wife on a track something lol.

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The beat to Meet the Grahams is haunting. Some shyt you would hear in a horror movie. The way he slowly obliterated this dude is disgusting. Kendrick ain't to be fukked with.

Am I reaching or is Kendrick hinting that Drake had a daughter 11 years ago with an underaged girl?

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
This one hits harder than the Pusha T's shyt. Hes got drake ozempic prescription as the cover art...exposing daughter...telling drake's dad he should have wore a condom. The subject matter is nuclear. :scust:
Both family matters and meet the grahams disturb me more and more I think about em

All the warning shots makes sense in retrospect. We wouldn't have been ready if all this information dropped at once :hubie:

I aint ready rn. Like what the hell is in the mtg cover photo once all the way zoomed out? :lupe: