Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
This is obviously just a glorified jab track. The sinister beat and flow make it seem like this is the main course.

Drake should just back down now unless he can get Kendrick's wife on a track something lol.

A jab :dead:

Tf else can he say? You got AIDS from smashing trehs, you smoke fentanyl on tape at your own private Diddy parties AND YOUR ADOPTED :pacspit: is the only way this gets worse :mjlol:

Superstar
Daps
People focusing on the kid part instead of the sex offender stuff is wild. Like I don't even care about the kid, let's find out if OVO is full of diddlers.

:lupe:
If we see any spiral-like imagery in future OVO videos we might have a real life “true detective” season 5 on our hands.

#CarcosOVO
true-detective-le-doux-small.gif

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The battle is over, Dot won but imagine someone making this track towards you. Couldn't be me, I would have to crash tf out with someone talking to my family this way.
Drake lost for trying to ig his way thru the beef

Bruh, he's outrapping you

And you have nothing on him

And dude is in actual danger

Dudes on your team who leak info will leak your location

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
On the one hand, Drake is under no obligation to tell the world about his kid(s). The nikka is a musician. Enjoy the music, fukk all that getting involved in a nikkas personal family drama

On the other hand, getting exposed for not being in your kid's life (allegedly) FOR THE SECOND TIME in a rap beef has to be the dumbest shyt I've ever seen :mjlol: (again, if true)

Like nikka you ain't learn the last time. :skip:

As for all that pedo/hanging with and protecting sex offenders/sex trafficking shyt Kenny alluding to :hubie:

nikkas can say anything on tracks in beef. But from an optics point of view, Drizzy might not want that narrative to sit in the public for too long. Might need to release a statement categorically denying that bullshyt

Deadbeat Drizzy is one thing, but pedo Drizzy :huhldup:
Kendrick alluded there's more than two kids out there

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
After multiple listens, Euphoria was a much better diss than this. I'm here for the bars, the rhyme schemes, the song construction, the actual music. The allegations and gossip are whatever. Euphoria had better bars, and after my initial shock, I realized that. Euphoria is still the best diss that Kendrick dropped, and in my opinion, it's the best diss out of this whole beef so far.

I'm seeing people praise this as one of the GOAT diss songs, and I vehemently disagree, especially when it looks like the info Kendrick tried to reveal on this song appears to be fake.

I agree with Euphoria being the better diss.

I also think alot of the older rappers who been hating on Kendrick this whole beef and got a bias will say that Drake won the entire battle and say Kendrick didn't win because he was "gossiping and snitched " on Drake.

Last edited: