Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
People heard Push Ups and euphoria and thought it was a friendly spar.
A lot of people that grew up on Drake aren't used to this level of sinisterness in diss records.

it's a disconnect. Hence the "playful" sounding Drake tracks, Drake feeling comfortable enough to say "rapping like you trying to free the slaves" and folks defense of drake becoming "they taking it too far". Again.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
nikkas also have to remember that a year before Pusha dropped his diss we knew that Drake had a son on the Coli. We also know that Pusha had more ammo for Drake before J Prince came in and "ended" the beef. I wouldn't be surprised if the Pusha wouldn't have went the daughter angle in another song.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dot is already a part of the GOAT convo in my book and ending Drake who everybody says aint a real MC doesn't factor into his GOATness.

Dot is a GOAT based on his level of sophistication in this rap game. I've been telling brehs, yeah I'm riding with Drake in this beef but don't get it twisted. I'm one of the biggest Dot fans you know and I was stanning breh back when nobody knew who he was. I put folks on to Dot back in the day, I was the first person listening to him in my crowd.

Kendrick is legit and I'm glad to see him getting the respect that I always knew he deserved.
to me it matters because to me drake has a lot to do with the degradation of the current state of hip hop.

i been wishing someone would get him out the paint since 2013.

i have never been a fan of these little emo always crying about bytches rappers kanye birthed post 808s and heartbreak. :snoop:

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
"Dear Adonis, I’m sorry that that man is your father":picard:

dwade-damn-sip-water.gif