Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The girl has already been posted and she looks just like Drake. Lettuce not post her anymore tho for the sake of her privacy. I hope Aubrey steps up for her now and becomes a family man.
That's crazy because if it's true then that means the only reason he claimed Adonis was because Push shamed him into it.

:wow:

Grand_Verbalizer

All Star
Daps
Just on some pure hip-hop shyt you have to give it up

• Went with a 6+ minute track (on a Tuesday) and had youngins listening and breaking down lyrics while breaking streaming numbers, The format is short songs with catchy hooks 99% of the time.

• Dropped a strictly IG song over some Al Green, No care for the numbers. Still trying to show he doesn't have to take it that far (that's a whole other topic)

• Now he got some dark Boom bap shyt going crazy

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I am indifferent to both but I was pulling for Drake because i didn't like Kdot been labled the boogeyman, but I gotta say this shyt hard and a round winner. Only thing is if he has another child, so what, thats really not a diss and both of em not too far away from sounding like Karens yelling at eachother.

This man just dropped one of the greatest diss tracks of all time and you talking bout ‘a round winner’ :heh:

We are not living in serious times. That dopamine got people all fukked

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
After multiple listens, Euphoria was a much better diss than this. I'm here for the bars, the rhyme schemes, the song construction, the actual music. The allegations and gossip are whatever. Euphoria had better bars, and after my initial shock, I realized that. Euphoria is still the best diss that Kendrick dropped, and in my opinion, it's the best diss out of this whole beef so far.

I'm seeing people praise this as one of the GOAT diss songs, and I vehemently disagree, especially when it looks like the info Kendrick tried to reveal on this song appears to be fake.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's crazy because if it's true then that means the only reason he claimed Adonis was because Push shamed him into it.

not just that, but he also says "don't have a kid to hide a kid"

i'm not even fully sure what that bar means completely

:patrice:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Drake can't win. Kendrick says the most basic shyt and n1ggaz nut in their pants.

Drake need to focus on 1 person per song. Family Matters was the best song of all this shyt. N1ggaz impressed cuz how fast Kenny dropped his shyt.

J Cole coulda really solidified his spot.

I cant think of 1 bar from Kenny that impressed me

Daps
i'm talking real goat convo tho

he obviously my favorite of this generation, but he going toe to toe with real legends if he ends drake's career

obviously he won't completely end it, but if he does real damage that even pusha couldn't do.... that's the cherry on top.

and low key his discog got less holes in it than my goat.

i think i see why he been baiting these dudes for a decade.

Dot is already a part of the GOAT convo in my book and ending Drake who everybody says aint a real MC doesn't factor into his GOATness.

Dot is a GOAT based on his level of sophistication in this rap game. I've been telling brehs, yeah I'm riding with Drake in this beef but don't get it twisted. I'm one of the biggest Dot fans you know and I was stanning breh back when nobody knew who he was. I put folks on to Dot back in the day, I was the first person listening to him in my crowd.

Kendrick is legit and I'm glad to see him getting the respect that I always knew he deserved.

Daps
I ain't a drake or a Kendrick stan. I respect them both as artists. They have brought different gifts to the game and both have elevated the genre in their own ways at a moment where 90% of the hip hop being released was pure garbage.

All that being said I liked the Drake, Pac Snoop joint. Thought it was creative and hit the perfect tone. While I appreciated the lyrics of Euphoria, the delivery was corny. Like Drake said some falsetto shyt. Advantage Drake. Then Family Matters is a B+ diss track. Enjoyed it made me laugh. Shots fired. Strong but Drake didn't come hard enough lyrically. Then the Kendrick track this morning was a dope song period. Dope beat great lyrics but it felt like an appetizer. No hard shots landed. Even or slight advantage Drake still

BUT THIS shyt RIGHT HERE? IT'S OVER. GAME. SET. MATCH. KENDRICK. I been a rap fan for 30 years and I think this shyt goes harder than every other diss track I heard. Ain't no rebuttals to this. Steve Francis Gif. Soooo cold. Dayummmm. He lit this brother's soul on fire. Like he gotta go get right with the Lord after this. It's Deeper Than Rap right now brehs. I'm fukking speechless.

Retards everywhere already saying drake won the beef with family matters cuz people be falling asleep on meet the grahams.