Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Ak looks defeated hearing this

Damn these dudes are throwing haymakers but Kendrick is constructing these disses on another level

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Drake need to bow out. I’ll give him props, him and his writing room did way more than I expected after Like That. The problem is like Jada said during the Lox vs Dipset verzuz. Its good but it’s not enough.

This shyt works on meek mill, asap even Ross but Kendrick is his kryptonite. It’s levels to this shyt and as far as writing skill set, Kendrick is a level above. He’s picking him apart and going for catchy sing along shyt ain’t gonna cut it.

Hell, he’s normally pretty strategic but he got played in real time today. :dead:This is after Kendrick had already told him he wasn’t strategic enough and that he knew his angles.

This is gonna hang on him for the rest of his career like Ether to Jay. Will it hurt his career no but it’s on his record for sure.

Daps
to me it matters because to me drake has a lot to do with the degradation of the current state of hip hop.

i been wishing someone would get him out the paint since 2013.

i have never been a fan of these little emo always crying about bytches rappers kanye birthed post 808s and heartbreak. :snoop:

Lil Wayne did more to harm hip hop than Drake ever did. There's an argument to be made that most of the current class that we see today are all Wayne's progeny. They grew up on Wayne and modeled their style after his. Drake has had a more beneficial effect on the state of hip hop than negative.

Think about all the people that Drake hopped on songs with just for the love of the game, didn't ask for nothing and they got recognition based on that.

Drake carved out his own lane and then reached back and helped others. He's good in my book.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Beef has become a race to prove who’s the bigger scumbag.

This is bad for Kenny cause we already knew Drake was a scummbag.

Kenny is losing his facade and it’s starting to look like he is no less fake or industry than Drake.

Nasty Work on both sides. Their Families catching Ls due to both their behavior :smh:

I’d be fuming if i was their girl/kids/parents. nikka got us all clapped up cause he was in his feelings :smh:

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still cant believe he told Bron and Curry family to stay away lmao
bron known to keep this canadian far away from his family since this

Cjg5UESUYAAQIaN

drake stans please don't quote this or i will respond with a lot more damning evidence that your mans might wanna pop ass with big red given the way he been hugging ball players over the years.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lil Wayne did more to harm hip hop than Drake ever did. There's an argument to be made that most of the current class that we see today are all Wayne's progeny. They grew up on Wayne and modeled their style after his. Drake has had a more beneficial effect on the state of hip hop than negative.

Think about all the people that Drake hopped on songs with just for the love of the game, didn't ask for nothing and they got recognition based on that.

Drake carved out his own lane and then reached back and helped others. He's good in my book.
Nope

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick used the same tone from the first part of Euphoria on this. He had this shyt recorded and ready to go back then probably. It's like a scene in a movie where somebody says some wild shyt and they looking and sounding dead serious but then they laugh it off.

You're a master manipulator and you should think twice about spreading those lies about me:demonic:

*beat switch*
shooooooooo shoooooooo:gladbron:

nikka lightened the mood like he wasn't a sick fukk with evil intentions.