Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
This song is easily the worst out of bunch. It's unreal to me the leeway people give kendrick. Euphoria at least had the beat switch, and got aggressive a little bit. The low energy shyt is off putting

Sure as hell looks like her at 1:05

So drake is gonna hide a kid but have them in music videos?:why:

The coli done lost it

Daps
Drake can't win. Kendrick says the most basic shyt and n1ggaz nut in their pants.

Drake need to focus on 1 person per song. Family Matters was the best song of all this shyt. N1ggaz impressed cuz how fast Kenny dropped his shyt.

J Cole coulda really solidified his spot.

I cant think of 1 bar from Kenny that impressed me
You didn’t listen to euphoria the same way you did with family matters then.

Euphoria was funny and clever. Drake trying to downplay euphoria, saying that Kendrick was rapping like he trying to free slaves was retarded and a lie. Euphoria was a comedic roast with quite a few one liners social media still talking about.

Family matters was good, got no problem with it.

Production for both songs - FM and Euphoria was fire. Kendrick needed to drop meet the grahams to kill family matters momentum. Had he not done that, family matters would have blown up like euphoria. Don’t get me wrong, It’ll do well this week but meet the grahams killed it a little. Don’t be in denial breh, euphoria had massive numbers all week, everyone still talking about it like the 50 year old cacs on podcasts I listen to.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
GMtXx3TXkAAsJva

GMtX0zQXEAAtARV

GMtX5piX0AAiTww

Get some discipline,
don't cut them corners like your daddy did,
fukk what Ozempic did
Don't pay to play with them Brazilians,
get a gym membership
Understand,
no throwin rocks and hidin hands, that's law
Don't be ashamed bout who you with,
that's how he treat your moms
Don't have a kid to hide a kid to hide again, be sure

- Kendrick Lamar (meet the grahams)
EBpPL.gif

LEGENDARY :wow:

Last edited:

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
Drake better be careful if he keeps responding because lord only knows what was going down in the Young Money days with Birdman :mjpls:

Wouldn’t surprise me at all if there was pedo/Weinstein type behavior going on back then :mjpls:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
If the daughter thing ain’t true he just looks stupid tho. You can see he thought he had a bomb with that one. Kinda hard to ignore. I liked it otherwise.

Unless someone lets it be known, I think this is one we may never find out about.
Kinda like it's a rumor Jay Z had kids before Beyonce

Adonis was a baby when Pusha put it out there.
Drake would be looking crazy if he just started claiming an 11 year old :heh:

But yeah all the claims on both sides fall short if there is no proof in the public eye.
But as I said early I don't think this is a track for the fans.
He's talking to Drake. He the only one who knows if this true or not out of all of us.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You didn’t listen to euphoria the same way you did with family matters then.

Euphoria was funny and clever. Drake trying to downplay euphoria, saying that Kendrick was rapping like he trying to free slaves was retarded and a lie. Euphoria was a comedic roast with quite a few one liners social media still talking about.

Family matters was good, got no problem with it.

Production for both songs - FM and Euphoria was fire. Kendrick needed to drop meet the grahams to kill family matters momentum. Had he not done that, family matters would have blown up like euphoria. Don’t get me wrong, It’ll do well this week but meet the grahams killed it a little. Don’t be in denial breh, euphoria had massive numbers all week, everyone still talking about it like the 50 year old cacs on podcasts I listen to.
The free the slaves line was a dig at Kendrick being pro-black in general, it wasn't in response to Euphoria. But it was an awful line, and only goes further to show Drake's disconnect from the black experience. And it's especially egregious as we know Drake never speaks on black issues himself.

Family Matters was going to go, but that whole middle chunk where he goes at the other rappers should have been left off. It's drags the track down. But you are right that Meet The Graham's definitely stopped the momentum

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
If Dennis was taking ozempic that nikka would look like Jack Skellington

Lmaoooooooo

Oh and for all the clock watching nitwits saying Kendrick was scared and didn’t prepare anything for a response…this nikka not only had a song, he crafted a whole “untitled unmastered” type project walking this nikka down.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Dot heard he was going to drop a who kidd tape and decided to do an actual EP as a counter. He set up a whole kill room on his ass like Dexter.

Last edited: