Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
nikka I dont listen to Dipshyt I dont give a fukk. fukk you and Dipshyt. Dipshyt is trash, that beat trash, Ye is a c00n and Cole is trash.
You really trash.

I was also mistaken, it's not a ye beat but it's still fukking fire.

Also, I can't give Metro credit for this beat as much as he did on the album. It's a three six beat

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Kendrick bout to get exposed as the most overrated rapper of our generation. :blessed:

Drake will rinse this nikka in a battle. :pachaha::francis:

Kendrick gonna change his voice, be fake deep, scream and say nothing on the mic - you nikkas gon eat it up and overhype it as usual. :mjlol:

"fukk the big 3, bro its just me!" - Kendrick fans hype that shyt up as bar of the year :mjlol: :pachaha:

fukk you, that shyt is TRASH.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick bout to get exposed as the most overrated rapper of our generation. :blessed:

Drake will rinse this nikka in a battle. :pachaha::francis:

Kendrick gonna change his voice, be fake deep, scream and say nothing on the mic - you nikkas gon eat it up and overhype it as usual. :mjlol:

"fukk the big 3, bro its just me!" - Kendrick fans hype that shyt up as bar of the year :mjlol: :pachaha:

fukk you, that shyt is TRASH.

:russ::umad:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
how old are you? Heatmakers produced I`m ready not Kanye...
I corrected myself not once, but twice :snoop:

It does sound like a ye beat. but regardless of who produced it, it's hard and not to be disrespected. I'm 39 btw, so you can fall back.... I was attempting to go off memory when I posted it was a ye beat